Chapter 015

"Okay okay, everyone return to your seats..." the teacher said and left the classroom.

All of the students started to draw. Well almost all, except some of the girls were starting at that senior. I also started to draw.

"Ding dong"

"Ding dong"

Oh?! What? When did I fall asleep? And in this kind of position. I was sitting like a fat old man would sit on a chair. And I was drooling. I don't even know when I fell asleep... what time is it right now? I was still not fully awake.

I took my phone and was looking at it. When I saw my phone was filled with Shu's messages.

"I am at the entrance"
"Hey! How come your not here yet? Didn't we decide to meet in front of the cafeteria?"
"???"
"What happened?"
"Are you in trouble"
"Are you lost ?"

He wrote all of this. I overslept... I have to rush over or else Shu will harp on about it for a long time. I was quickly cleaning up all my materials when suddenly I noticed someone. It was that senior he was still there.
Why is he here? Didn't class end a long time ago? And it looks like he hasn't noticed that I am also here. I literally look like a thief hiding from a police.

Out of curiosity I peeked and wanted to see what he was doing. He seems to be drawing something... it might be related to the next lesson. He is drawing a girl. I could only make out the hair and a little of the face by peeping at his drawing. His head covered the most of it. It is a bit hard to see from this angle...

"Whatever, let it be I should go now... Shu's waiting for me".

Suddenly I heard a sound.
"This sound... I have heard it somewhere before... I will peek a bit more" I peeked a little more at him.

Eh?! Ehhhhhhh?! I saw that senior is playing games on his phone. This guy's actually playing games! And it is one of those ones where you play as a lolita. Also, looking carefully... isn't he drawing the leading figure of the game ?! Wait, what I see and hear have such large differences... everyone was telling before he is the ice prince or something like that of our school, but actually this guy is a two-dimensional lolicon and otaku...? You really can't judge someone by their appearances.

I quickly again hid behind my canvas board holder. I feel like I found out I shouldn't have known, I better leave befor he finds out... as I started to crawl my way out without getting noticed. My phone started ringing and ruined everything. I quickly took out my phone  even faster than lightning and saw It was Shu. Damn it why did he have to call me at a time like this?

I quickly hung up not knowing that senior heard, my ringtone or not. God please don't let this day get any worse. Please don't let him hear my ringtone. Suddenly a shadow casted over me I looked behind me. It was him!! Yup he definitely heard my ringtone. It was stupid of me to think that he didn't hear it. I think that God is on a holiday today because my prayers are not being answered. Instead what I wish for everything is happening just the opposite of that. By looking at his face only I can tell that he is really angry. There was nothing I could do this time. I wiped my face, because I was sweating way too much because I was scared.

He looked at me, his eyes were like piercing through me. If eyes could kill I would probably die like a thousand times right now. There was complete silence between us for some time

"Why is it you again?" Finally he said something. He was really angry, like hella angry. Looks like I can't run away this time like previously what I did, I can only summon my courage up... what should I say... I need a proper explanation. I was continuously fidgeting and sweating I didn't have the courage to look into his eyes and explain.

"Uh, this..." I can't find a proper explanation.

"Lately, this person making this constant tiny actions behind my back was you right?"
What? What the hell is he talking about? Has he gone mad or what?

"At first, I thought it didn't influence me so much so I pretended that I didn't know. Until recently my important things have started to disappear, you are not satisfied with this small gains?"

"Hah? You seem to be mistakened..." I spoke up.

"Only looking at someone by their outer appearance and say that they like all of someone... what like...? Just with a little bit of wind, it could be blown over... this kind of shallow emotion no matter who, it is all the same..." he said.

"Hey. You are generalizing a lot, also..."
"WHY DID YOU TALK ABOUTVME LIKE THAT? I DIDN'T DO THOSE THINGS!" I shouted at him.

"Hah? If it's not you then who? The evidence is clear right now"

"Who knows, anyways, it ain't me" I said looking at him straight into his eyes. He is literally blaming me. Does he have any proof or what! I hate this kind of people the most! This time I am the one who is angry at him.

"What shallow emotions, dosen't consider every person as an idiot... honestly the most shallow person is you!" Saying this I left him there. What does he think of himself? He can blame anyone just because he is the school's ice prince or whatever is that.

I angrily marched my way towards the cafeteria. I noticed Shu there. He started to complain that I was late and he waited for a long time but he stopped, why I wonder. We took our food and found ourselves a seat.

"Why are you in a bad mood?' He asked. I explained everything to him. Starting from the morning incident to this incident.

"Well so you are saying that... earlier there was a senior that wasn't clear about the situation but still accused you...?

"Yeah" I agreed, angrily eating my fried rice.

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆