Chapter 003

An annual art festival was held by our school, it was really boring nothing to do at all. I was just standing by the rods on the second floor seeing people pass by. It was really crowded. Then MuZhi joined me.

"It's so noisy today, there's so many people..." I said to start a conversation between us.
"That's of course today's our school's annual art festival "

"But our class can only set up a painting exhibition. So boring~"

We were chatting between ourselves when suddenly Ting Ting smacked MuZhi's head saying, "a deputy member from our class is actually here being lazy!"

"What?! Why did you hit me? I'm just taking a small break my legs are tired from standing!"

" Our art exhibition doesn't have as much  people as the design exhibition"

"That's just your excuse for being lazy!"

Then they started walking away, nothing to do, I started following them. Suddenly a child bumped into me.

"Wah ! That was dangerous!"
MuZhi shouted "hey brat don't run around here!"

"Yue are you okay ?" Added Ting Ting.

Earlier I think I bumped into someone .

I turned to say sorry, to see it was Jiang Nan, whom Shu introduced to me.

"Oh, Su Yue we meet again "

"Sorry did I hurt you earlier " I asked .

"I'm fine "

"Jiang Nan we have to go" one of her friends called.

"Sorry Su Yue, I have to go again bye bye ~ "

" Isn't that beauty design class's Jiang Nan?" MuZhi asked with eyes sparkling.

" Eh...Yeah " I replied.

"She is really popular in our school "
"Looking at her quietly from this distance, it's just as the rumours say she is beautiful."

"They are probably going to prepare clothes for the fashion show. Ah... I want to go too~"

"Su Yue are you friends with her "

"She's is just my friend's friend, my friend introduced her to me "

I didn't know suddenly what came to MuZhi's mind she jumped up grabbed my hand and pulled me, taking me with her.

"Ting Ting I suddenly remembered something urgent! I'm going to leave first, please take care of things here I'll be back soon~"

"Why are you talking me too?"

She took me to the design department.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Shut up and look, its Zeng Shu"

He is wearing a suit, this is the first time I see him wearing a suit, and he is surrounded by a lot of girls. They were all shouting, to take selfie with them, to look at them.

"Being able to see Zeng Shu wearing a suit, it was all worth it!"

"MuZhi let's go back "

"Not good! It's so rare to see a handsome man, and pretty girls gathered. If I don't take some pictures I won't be able to go back "

We were peeping on them from behind the wall, if one of them saw us we will be marked as the school's peeping tom. It will be so embarrassing. When I was thinking about it. Shu noticed us peeping, and smiled at me.