Chapter 009

"Yue, Yue "
"Are you done packing?"

"Wait for sometime I will be done"
"Okay"

After some time

"Shu I'm done, let's go or else we'll be late"

"You are telling me that we will be late, who's the who took one and a half hour packing"

"Shut up, I was busy painting the previous day so I forgot that I need to pack my things" "I am not like you who sits all day doing nothing"

"Don't tell me that I work really hard"

"Okay"

After reaching Shu's grandparent's house.

"Grandpa, grandma".

"We are here".

"Sorry to disturb" I said.

"It's been so long since we have last seen each other".

"Our little Shu became more handsome. Yue you have also became more beautiful and cute. You didn't come to play for a long time have fun during this break". Grandma said.

"Thank you grandma " I said.

"I feel like you are a bit handsome today" saying this I gave him a thumbs up.

"When I'm not handsome? I'm born handsome"

"I take back what I said"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

"Granny where's grandpa?" Shu asked.

"He's in the backyard. You both sit down. You guys traveled a long route, You guys are definitely hungry. What do you want to eat?

"I want to eat the cake granny makes" Shu said.

"Ha ha you really like my cake way too much, don't you?"

After entering I saw a lady sitting on the couch. She is really pretty. Short but well kept hair and looked really pretty wearing a red top and check short skirt. Hazel eyes. She is really pretty. Long slender body.

"Ahhhhh!" Shu shouted from behind me.
"Why are you here?"
"Didn't you move out long ago?"

"This is my house of course I would be here" the lady said.

"Shu and little Yue are here. It's been so long since it's so lively" grandpa said.

"Hello grandpa" I greeted.

"Go back already " in the middle of their argument she looked at me.

She got up and started walking towards me, and looked at me from head to toe. It is really awkward. "Hey what are you doing to her?" She continued to glance up and down ignoring Shu's words.

Suddenly she wrapped her arm around me. "I know! you are that girl that beat up Shu during elementary school right? You are actually such a small child" saying this she started poking my cheek with her finger.

"You smelly old lady, what kind of nonsense are you talking about! " Shu shouted .

"I'm speaking the truth ! Smelly brat how dare you talk to your aunt like that?"

Aunt? I asked.

"That's right. Although I really don't want to admit it, I'm actually this guy's aunt".

"I am Zeng Xue, nice to meet you little Sue Yue".

"I also don't want to admit my relationship with you okay?"