Chapter 007

At the service station

In the end I spent a lot of time to look for this place, I asked so many people on the way... so tired.

I looked at the boy he was sitting beside me, he looked nervous.

"Don't worry your mom is definitely on the way here" I assured him.
"Okay" he replied. 

Suddenly the door burst open and a lady came in
"XIAO GUANG!" she shouted.

"Look your mom's here" I said.

"Mommy " the boy rushed towards his mother and hugged her.
"Where did you go earlier? you scared me"

That's good that she found her son.
The lady came towards me and bowed
"Sorry to trouble you"

"No problem "

I went out of the service station
"Sigh " I'll go back now. But where is this I don't know. I forgot my way back. I am really bad at directions. First I should contact Shu.

There was no connection, I couldn't reach Shu on the phone. So right now I'm lost?! What the hell?! What shall I do right now? argh! Why there is no tower in this mall I can't us my phone at all. I want to break down this Mall with a bulldozer.

Wait I got an idea.

Zeng Shu's POV (part of view)

Where did this idiot go. While I was busy looking at the cameras and not paying attention where did she ran off to?. Let me try calling her.

"Du-du-du-du"
"Sorry the number you have dialed is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later..."

"Still couldn't contact Yue?" Jiang asked
I looked at her and replied "yeah"

"Ah... just where did that girl go ? She didn't even tell us and I can't contact her through phone" I said annoyed.

"Don't worry, she might be roaming around nearby"
"Who knows, she might come back after a while?" Jiang consoled me.

"I hope that's the case"

"But still, I will look around for her nearby "
"Shu" Jiang called.
"Yeah?"
"No, um..." "I feel like you really care about Yue"
"Ah, yeah" "that's because she is my most important friend ". I looked at her and I think that I saw a hint of disappointment. I didn't pay attention too much. Now the most important thing is to find that idiot.

"Isn't that Jiang Nan?" One girl said.
"That guy next to her is Zeng Shu right?" The one beside her said.
They were Jiang's friends.
"Oh, come on, where on earth did you go earlier?"
"We looked for you for a long time. Why is Zeng Shu here too?"

"Hi ♡ " one of them waved.
"Hello there" I said waving back.

"Sorry earlier  I just got lost and happened to meet him so I want along with him"

"What's wrong with Shu the atmosphere is a bit weird..." the one wearing glasses whispered.  "Yeah, yeah" the girl beside her added.

"His friend got lost, and now he can't contact her " Jiang whispered back.
I don't understand that why all the girls whisper I can clearly hear them"

There is no point in continuing this, I should go look for her... without wasting another minute.  She might be in trouble. She always causes trouble wherever she goes. Why does she always makes me so worried?

Beep-- "attention customers".

"Hello Zeng Shu your older sister is waiting at the service station, once you hear this please quickly go to the service station..."