Chapter 005

"Ladies and gentlemen, the long awaited Ming Yang Highschool Art Festival's fashion show is starting" the host announced. 

The place is really crowded, and I couldn't even see a thing because of the crowd.

"There's so many people"
"That's of course! Every year, everyone rushes into here."MuZhi said.

So hot did they not turn on the air conditioner... it was also pretty boring, nothing to do.

And everyone was constantly shouting.
"Look the guy over there, he's so tall and handsome." Some girls in the front shouted.

"Ah that's class A's Zeng Shu from the design department."

"Shu is on stage, where" I started jumping to see him.
There he is I see him, he is wearing a black suit. With hair parted from middle. He is looking so manly.

"The girl next to him is also very pretty!"

"Oh she's from the same class, her name is Jiang Nan, I think that when they stand next to each other, they suit each other very well" said the girls in front of me.

Jiang Nan is so pretty. Yes they suit each other pretty well.

The dazzling him...
Maybe the current me in his eyes.
Just like the various stars in the starry sky.
I'm just one tiny ceased stardust that isn't woth mentioning.
Our distance...
Is increasing more and more...

The show was over in one hour. I went to find Shu but I couldn't find him anywhere. He is probably hanging out with the girls. He is really popular among girls. When I was going to return home I received a text. It was from Shu.

Please come to the big three at school yard.

Oh why does he need me to come to the big tree. What does he want now.

Then I received three more texts from him.

I'm here where are you?
Are you here yet?
Come quickly.

"Stop bugging me! I'm coming" I  replied to him to make him stop texting me.
Really... just what is he so worried about?
When I finally reached there, he is nowhere to be seen. Wasn't that guy continuously hurrying me to get over here? Where's the person now?

Suddenly something fell on my head. I saw on the ground that it is a seed, I ignored it. But seeds kept on falling from the tree onto my head.

What's wrong with this tree its dropping a lot of things. When I looked up to see I saw, that idiot who called me  clinging onto a branch of the tree.

"What  are you doing up there?" I shouted at him.

"Hey I can't get down from here, help me" he said.

"How can I help? Try to get down yourself " when he was trying to get down his leg slipped and he fell over me.

"Hey quickly get off, it hurts" I said.
He got off and without losing a single sec he took my hand, pulled me up and dragged me away from there.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.
"To the park near our school" he answered.
"But why are we running? We can also walk right?"
"No time to tell".

We were constantly running, when we passed a vending machine. He suddenly stopped and took some money out from his pocket and bought a strawberry milk. What is this guy?  He has time to buy strawberry milk but can't answer my question. After taking the strawberry milk he took the can and again started dragging me.

When we finally reached there, we both were out of breath, and were breathing heavily for air. This useless guy he made me run all the way from school to this park. How many calories have I lost while running all the way here?

We both sat down and then I asked him again "what happened why were you up on the tree and ran all the way here?"
"Well, to run from my fans"
"What kind of a person hides from fans by climbing a tree?"
"Say no more I'm already tired enough today..."
"Y-yes..."

"Let me borrow your shoulders." He said while trying to lean on my shoulder.

"Hey! What are you doing? Go away! It's so hot!" I said pushing him away.

"I'm only leaning against you, cheapo"
"Your hair is piled with a lot of leaves,  so dirty "

"Yeah"
"W-what?" I asked not understating his statement.
"Help me get of the leaf, I don't want to move."
I put my hand over his head and smacked the leaf off his head.

"THAT HURTS! I'LL GO BALD! I'LL DEFINITELY GO BALD!" He shouted.
"Wasn't it you who told me to get the leaf off" I smirked.

"I only told you to get it off but not like this."
"There is already a bump you violent, woman"

"This is what?" He asked taking off a golden leaf from his head.

"A bookmark, it's a gift to congratulate your success during your performance." I said. Although I thought about giving it to him casually as a friend, but this after his performance I thought about giving it to him now.

"I have been working on it for a long time, it's handmade"

"It's so ugly" he said, striking an arrow straight into my head.

"If you don't want it then give it back"
I said trying to snatch the bookmark away from his hand.

"No" was his answer.
"If you gave it to me then it's mine"
"Also I didn't say that I didn't want it." He said grinning.

When it's the two of us
The immaturity you show
Definitely
Is only for me.

"This is really precious, the only in the world. A gift where there is no second of it." I said to him.

Even we are far apart from each other.
I will move faster and faster
To catch up to your footsteps.

"I'm hungry let's go eat barbeque" he said.

"I'm not gonna pay" I said.

"What !! My sweet money".
"Shut up!"

After we ate barbeque, we went straight home. I was really stuffed so after I reached home I changed into my pajamas and jumped over my bed and fell asleep.

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆