Chapter 006

The next day

I woke up late laying on my bed looking at the ceiling not knowing what to do.

"I am so bored!"
"Uhhhhh ! What to do?" I said to myself and then suddenly I remembered that I need to buy some paint and brush. So I got out of my bed brushed my teeth had breakfast, changed my clothes and went straight for the Art mall.

At the art mall.

"Next I need is Napoli yellow..." I said to myself holding a paint container. I turned around and started searching for the colour I needed.

"Ah, found it !" it was at the top of the shelf. I was struggling to get it. It was so high up. "They had to put that so high up" I thought.
"Ugh... just a little bit more "

"Do you want this?" A hand suddenly reached out to the paint I wanted and took it. I turned around and saw Shu.

"Here take it" he said putting the paint on my head.
"Remember to drink lots of milk , tiny , short , legs" he said to me mockingly.

Hearing this I elbowed him in the stomach. ( good kids shouldn't imitate ~ :) note from author)

"Don't look down on tiny short legs idiot"

"You.." saying this he started chasing me. Wanting to take his revenge.

"STOP RIGHT THERE A**HOLE !!" He shouted.

"Only a stupid person would stop".

He caught up to me and suddenly pulled me back.
"Hey wait, be careful" he said.
"What?"
"Don't yell quite down"

"What now why are you being so secretive?" I asked.
"Look over there " he pointed.
"Jiang Nan?"

Jiang Nan was there standing. She was looking really nervous and was looking here and there.

"She looks like she is troubled by something " I said.

We went up to her. "Jiang Nan what a coincidence, are you here to buy art supplies?" Shu asked her.

Jiang looked at us
"Eh, Zeng Shu, Sue Yue?"

"Yeah, but right now I'm kinda in trouble, my friend and I got separated, plus in this mall the  internet is very bad " she said

Me and Shu both checked our phones.

"I also don't have internet " Shu said
"Me too..." I added.

"...Then do you want to come with us?" Shu asked.
"Eh? Is that okay?"
"Yeah,Yue you are fine with this right?" Shu asked me.

How can I say no after all this talk ? Stupid Shu. "I-I'm fine with it... " I replied.

"Thank you~" Jiang said. This is my first time shopping with someone else, I feel kind of nervous...

"Oh yeah,after this place I have a place I want to shop at" Shu said.

"Let's go there"

I and Jiang both followed him. He took us to the camera corner .

The cameras there is so expensive, just how many zeros are there?. But this guy is enjoying the moment. I looked at him. He is smiling while looking at a camera he is holding.

"Shu, do you like photography that much?" I asked. "Even when you were younger you often took your grandpa's camera to take pictures". 

"Well I guess so. But this is also just one of my many interests" he said praising himself.
This guy really knows how to cross the line.
"Shu have you considered joining the photography department in the school?" Jiang asked. " I heard that thetracher is a professional and you can learn lots there"

"Yeah, I'm currently considering it. If I enter that department the amount of time I have for studying would decrease a lot."

"That's true, what about you Yue? Do you also like photography ?"

"Uh... It's okay, I really don't understand much..."

" I think our teacher from last class talked about this "

"Yeah even though the teacher only said a bit, I wanted to continue listening on. "

"Also last time for homework..."

Shu and Jiang were talking among themselves.  I feel like there's no room for me to talk...

"Sue Yue" Jian called.

" Sorry you guys were supposed to come outside to shop but halfway I butted in" she apologized. 

"Ah i-its fine..."
"I feel like you guys are very close" she said putting her hair behind her ear. She is really pretty blonde hair blue eyes. I am nothing compared to her.

"Yeah we grew up together "
"Zeng shu has a very good character, he must have been liked by everyone right?"  She said while swiping through a book.

"Yeah I guess so. Ha ha ha " those are all an act of his. I only know his true self.

"Um, I've always been curious about something, Yue do you like Zeng Shu ?" She asked her blue eyes piercing right through me. I looked at her.

"Not possible, nope, never who in the world would like a guy like him?"

After hearing my words her face lit up her eyes sparkling like stars in a blue sky.

"I-is that so?"
"That's great then"
"Please excuse me I am going to go over ther for a second" She turned around and started walking towards Shu.

I looked at her shocked. Eh? Ehhhhhhhhh? Earlier, what was that supposed to mean??? 

Suddenly a small hand pulled my jeans. I turned to look. It was a boy. What's up with this kid? I thought. Nervous he pulled his hand back.

"M-mommy...wah..." he said was tears started dropping from his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. 

"Hey hey hey!" I got anxious.

"M-mommy? wait don't cry!"

Shu's POV (part of view)

"Is this a film camera?" Jiang asked.
"Ah, yes I replied
"I feel like if I used this camera, things will have more charm" while keeping the camera back at it's place I saw a photo beside it.

"Oh, this is ?"
"Oh! that's a family photo taken with that camera" The worker said.
"Isn't it nice? I took it"

"Yup"
"It's nice" I replied.
"Shu... what happened ?" You look sad.
"Oh it's nothing" I replied back.

Sue Yue's POV (part of view)

Usually he only shows his perfect size to other people.

But in front of her I see expressions I don't usually see.

"Sister?"
The boy called pulling my hand.

"Ah, sorry..." I smiled at him. "Let's go now to find your mommy "

I knew I wasn't the only one.

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆