Chapter 007.5

A little bit of Yue's and Shu's childhood.

"Yue, Yue"
"Yue, Yue" my mother called

I ignored her and continued to play games.

"SueYue!" She called again.
"What is the matter?!" I said irritated. 

"Stop playing games, come down and worship the moon godess"

"Okay~"

My name is Sue Yue and I'm a normal middle school student living in a small town.

Here once mid-autum festival comes, every family will have offerings for the moon goddess. 

"Yue light the intense sticks in the pot" mom said.
"Okay"
The smell of intense have always clamed me. And my favorite is the sandal ones. The smell of intense soon filled the air calming my soul. It was peaceful

I took my paint brushes, art supplies and put them on the platform.  Along with the fruits and lotus that were offered to the moon goddess.

As long as you add new offerings, onto the platform, you can pray to the moon goddess.

"Moon goddess, I hope that my art can improve a lot..." I joined my hands and prayed.

"Are you done?" Mom asked.
"Yeah"

"Here give these fruits and cakes to Zeng Shu" she said handing me a bag.

"Eh, so much work" I complained.

"He's alone at home today, his grandpa and grandma moved away"
"You guys are good friends you have to care for him" And there it goes her nagging starts if I don't leave she will continue to nag at me.

"Sigh- I will go deliver it, I'm leaving"

While on my walk to Shu's apartment I looked at the moon it was so beautiful. I like nighttime more than daytime. At night when it's dark the stars starts to shine, accompanied by the moon lighting the dark night.

Night sky is really pretty.

Enjoying the view I reached Shu's apartment.

Zeng Shu and I met in primary school due to an incident.

At the same time he is my only friend.

I rang his door bell
"Ding, dong" it went.

Shu opened the door.
"Yue?" He asked.
"How come you are here?"

"Happy mid-autum festival, here, my mom told me to give this to you" Handing him the bag I said.

"Sine I deliverd the item, I'm going to leave now, bye bye" saying this while I was leaving when he held my hand.

"Hey!" "Wait" he said stopping me midway.

"What now? Tell me fast I don't have all day"

"Eh... um, I..." he shuttered.

"Say it fast"
"Oh yeah! I have something to give you!" "Come inside"

Confused I followed him inside. It was all dark.

"You can sit in the living room"

"Its so dark, why didn't you turn the lights on?"

"I'm the only one here, it would be a waste to turn it on".

He was rummaging through his fridge, searching something. 

"Ah! Found it!"

"Here for you"