Chapter 008

After hearing that Shu's nagging I had to buy him a cake to compensate him. What a jerk. Today my sweet money is going to go away from me. God help me !

"What are you thinking? you look frustrated" Shu said.

Frustrated my ass it's all becuse of you a**hole. He's gonna get a free meal and I have to sacrifice my money. Ughhh someone please pay for me.

"Let's go here I heard that the deserts here are really good" Shu said pointing at a cafe.

"Meow cafe, what a weird name"
"Shut up! the name has nothing to do with the cafe's desert" "let's go in"

"Okay"
Shu and I found a seat beside a window.
"You sit here I am going to go to the women's restroom for once"

"Okay" "But you need to come back don't ditch me, you have to pay for the desert" .  I know that I have to pay for the desert or else you will start your never ending nagging again.

This place is really good. The interior design is also good. Its soothing to look at.
At women's restroom.

While I was washing my hands I again rememberd what Jiang said. "That's great" why did she say this? Just what was that supposed to mean. Ah I must be overthinking it. Maybe it meant nothing. She must have said it randomly.

While coming out of the restroom I heard two girls talking. Did you saw that guy passing by earlier? It's the tall one carrying a bag, so handsome.  Girl 1 said. Looking closely, that guy looks a bit like Cha Eun Woo. (a kpop idol/actor) The second one added.

They must be talking about Shu...

"The short and small girl standing next to him is his sister?"
"If not maybe his niece.For example helping his sister to bring out her daughter to play" "Eh~could it be that he's one of those good men who take care of family members? So cute~"

They started it again. I gave them a cold stare to stop them. It was way too much.

If you say younger sister then whatever, but niece...? In any case, I'm also a highschool student.  I started walking away.

I stopped at a big mirror and looked at myself.

Well... they were right...
I really... seem like a child.

I don't have gentle graceful long hair.
I also don't have a tall and slender body.
Just when did I start...
Noticing things like this...?

"What are you doing?"
"What are you doing? You scared the shit out of me Shu!"
"When did you become so narcissistic?" Shu said grinning at me.

"I-I was just checking if there's anything on my face!" I said flustered.

"Hm~ I know, quickly come in".
We both went to our seats and sat down.

"What did you order?" I asked.
"Why are you so worried about what I ordered? I already understand your tastes".he replied.
"Well if you understood my tastes so much then that time when we were little you wouldn't have given all of the sweets available in your house for me to eat" . "You knew I didn't like sweets but you still gave all of it to me".

"What? It was normal for people to give guests what is available in the house"
"And I didn't even force you to eat all those"

"Well I forced myself to eat, I didn't wanted to break you peasant's heart"
"It was just out of sympathy"

"I don't have anything to say anymore " he said.

After that there was 5 minute complete silence between us.

I couldn't take it and I was the one who broke the silence.

"Where's Jiang Nan?" I asked.

"Oh, Jiang Nan? She left with her friends, we met them while looking for you"

"Oh, that's the case"

"You..." he suddenly touched my cheek with his hand. What is happening? Why is the hell is he touching my cheek.

He pulled my cheek
"Ha ha ha, so springy!!" He laughed pulling my cheek even harder. Now I know why he touched them.

"But even if you don't say it" "Earlier with the three of us you felt really uncomfortable right?"

I really can conceal anything from him... How does he know me so well? Maybe we know each other for a long time or maybe it's something else. Thinking now he never left my side after we became friends. He always stuck around with me. He really does know me too well.

Suddenly the waiter came with all the orders and we jolted apart from each other.

"Here's your green tea~ careful it's hot" She said giving Shu the tea.

"Thank you"

"This is your strawberry parfait~"
"Strawberry cake"
"Fruit cup cake"
"Cream doughnut and strawberry doughnut"
"Strawberry milk"
"Also... Strawberry pancake"

"Enjoy~" saying this she left.
"Thank you for your hard work " Shu said.

"You ordered all of these..." I said looking at all those desserts served in front of me. I was feeling nausea just by looking at all of those desserts.

"No no you are mistaken this cup of green tea is yours" he slided the cup in front of me. And took all of the desserts.
"All of this are mine. Being with you is definitely the best".
"I'm gonna go broke because of you" "You and you appetite for sweet things"

"Oh, yeah and one more thing"
"Here for you" saying this he handed me a packet

"What is this?"
"Open it and see for yourself !"

"Oh, hair tie?" It was a cat face hairtie.
"Earlier, I passed by a shop, I saw it and I thought that it suits you"
"It's also a return gift for the bookmark"

There was a sound coming from my heart.

Messing up my train of thought.

The corners of my mouth unconsciously rose up.

Even though I'm trying to suppress this happiness. 

These days lots of emotions happen suddenly.

"Do you like it?"
"Uh, it's fine"

As for why my chest is pounding is a difficult question I couldn't answer "

"My grandparents invited you to stay at their house for some days" Shu said.

"Okay, tell them I have no problem and I will stay for some days"

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆