Chapter 011

"Shu, Shu"
"Get up" I shaked him.

"What? Let me sleep just a little more".
"What? Moron are you challenging me? I'm gonna beat the shit out of you" Ah, he is again talking in sleep.

"Shu wake up!" I shaked him again.

No answer again. Now I have to take out my ultimate move. He he he.

"ZENG SHU LOOK GRANDMA BROUGHT YOU A BIG CARTON OF STRAWBERRY MILK"

"What, what , where, when how?" He jolted up awake.

"He he I knew my ultimate move would work "

"What, you again pulled that lame trick on me?"
"But this lame trick only wakes you up from your sleep" .

"My head is spinning "

"Stop all this bullshit, and get ready we need to go"

"Where?"
"Just get ready, or are you itching for a beating?" I threatened him.

"Okay, okay just give me some time"
"You always bully me since we were little" "I hate it"

"Do you want it"
"No"
"But you are asking for it, you are dying for it!"
"I am sorry I will get ready fast"

A few minutes later.
"I am ready"
"Then what are we waiting for let's go"
I grabbed his hand and rushed out of the house.

"Hey can you walk a bit faster?" I demanded. "Oh why are you in such a rush?"

"Didn't I say that we would go early to buy the special local product, yesterday? Any later, there would be none left"

"Yawn, don't be so impatient, it's not even noon yet" we both somehow reached the shop I don't know if they have it in stock or not. What if they don't have it? Wah, I am gonna go mad if it's out of stock. I have been wanting to buy it for a long time.  But I was never successful.  But this time I'm definitely gonna buy it.

After reaching the shop.

I went up to the worker.
"What would you like?" She asked.
"I want a big seafood gift bag" please be in store, please god please.

"I am sorry it has just been sold out" I knew it. It's all that Shu's fault that we were late and it's out of stock.

I  marched towards Shu and put up my fist ready to beat him when "but currently the store is hosting an event, do you guys want to enter?" The worker said stopping me.

"Wait isn't there an event we can enter?"

Shu went up to the worker to ask more about the event .

"You only have to pass by the checkpoints to obtain a chance to draw a prize! All couples can enter! Don't pass by this chance handsome boy!"

"The prizes seem nice, do you want to enter? The sea food gift bag you wanted is here too"

"Stop joking we are not a couple. It also seems like too much work let's go" saying this I started walking towards my way home.

"First place takes fifty thousand yuan! Of course there are other prizes waiting for you to take..." what did you just say worker.

"Sorry even though the prize is very attractive, we..." Oh no Shu is going to reject the offer.

I ran as fast as lightning and pushed Shu.
"WE ARE PARTICIPATING!"
"Received!"

"You are really planning on killing me right, and didn't you find it too much work earlier?"

"These chances are hard to pass by. And money is everything.  Your life is nothing compared to the money I will get".

"Please follow the instructions on this card to complete your missions at each destination, after clearing a mission, you can receive your next mission" the worker handed us a card.