I'm so so happy 25

NOLAN pov

I love him so much! I think it took me a minute to realize that he did everything for me! I have never had anyone done that for me! I was sitting in our room, hearing the woman scream. I can't help her if I do. He's not going to believe me when I tell him that I do love him now; one minute, she's screaming, then she stopped. I feel like crying for her; why do I feel like crying for her? I think funny before I can believe it, he walks into the room with blood all over himself. " so are you ready to be mine or do I have to beat it out of you again?" he said with a half small I get up and walk over to him I put my hand on his face " I'm ready to give you all my love baby I promise I will be yours always" I said as I kissed his lips the next thing I know he picks me up " really!" he yelled in joy " yes of course" I said back with a big smile the next thing I know he's taking me to the bed oh God we are going to go to make love I'm so excited finally! He places me in bed nice and slow, " are you ready to make love, baby boy? He asked, " yes, of course, baby," then we started kissing. He pulled my shirt up, then started kissing up my chest to my nipples, and started sucking on them. God, it feels so good. He flipped me over and pulled down my pants... Well, you know what happened after that? It was so lovely to make love with him. I felt his love. I can do this for the rest of my life.

A couple of days go by, and it's excellent; he was finally so nice to me. I'm glad he made me realize how much I loved him.                    We moved from the apartment-looking place to a lovely big house of his. It was a big yard it's fantastic! But sadly he doesn't want me going outside, but that's ok! I sneak out when he's at college, and I'm not sure why he hasn't let me go outside; he knows I will stay with him; he knows I would never leave him! But I have tried some dumb shit before, so I understand why he doesn't trust me yet! But soon I hope!!! But there is some sadness in my heart the woman passed away. Well, yes, he killed her, but she deserved that she made him so sad! So upset! I'm happy she's gone; he seems so much more comfortable! And Marcus told me he let him go; he did say he beat the living shit out of him, but he was alive. Marcus is probably the one person I miss; he was my best friend! But I have a new best friend now! So I should be ok I hear his car pulling in the driveway; perfect timing as always! I just placed the last dish on the table; he walks in looking so unhappy. I hope he's ok! " hey baby, are you alright?" I asked as I walked over to him. Before I know it, he slaps me so hard I fell to the floor " why are you lying to me! You don't love me! Why do you always lie to me! God, I want to kill you!!!" He said as he bent down and put his hand over my small neck, and start choking me. I try to pull his hand away, but he won't let go " ba-baby, I'm not l-lying to you! I-I love you! I'm sorry I lied to you before. I'm so sorry I made you feel like this; please let go!" I said as I try to breathe; he lets me go so quick, "I'm so sorry, baby! Please forgive me!" He said as he pulled me into his arms, " it's ok, no worries, I deserved that! It's all my fault that this was upset with you. I'm so so sorry!" I said as I cried, " shhh baby, it's ok. I will never hit you again; I'm so sorry, baby!" he held me so much closer to him. I love this feeling. I love this man.

He picks me up off the floor and takes me upstairs to the master bedroom; he kissed my head the whole way up, we made it upstairs, and he placed me on the bed " oh baby, don't be sorry make me feel good" he said with a big smile. I took my clothes off; he watched me the whole time. I look at me like I was a Buck. He was a Lion watching it's praying, waiting to strike god; it made me feel so good knowing he's watching me like that when I get fully undressed, he pushed me on my stomach and pulled my ass up " oh baby, I'm going to fuck you until you start to bleed then I'm going to keep going you made me feel sooooo much pain today you need to feel the half of it!" He said as he put his dock inside me
I yelled out in so much pain it hurts so bad! But I understand why he's doing this. I know I deserved it, but god, I wish he would stop. I can feel myself bleeding. I could feel myself starting to lose myself. I wish he would stop. Oh god, please, but he doesn't; he doesn't prevent, he keeps going. I can't even keep myself up; how long has it been? I look over at the clock and see it's been two hours. Hasn't gotten tired yet? Why won't he stop! Like god blessed me, he pulled out and stopped, but I know why he did this. I was so wrong with him. Thankfully he can forgive me.
He falls to his side of the bed, " come here, baby," he said as he waves me over. I move so slow everything hurts so bad, but I get to him. I lay on his chest like I always do " you know why I did this, right?" He said in his voice I call his dad voice " yes, I understand. Do you forgive me?" I said, " yes, but can you do something for me?" He said, " yes, anything," I said, looking up to him, " give me head how I like it," he said with a big smile. I look over at his cock. It's covered with my blood, isn't he tired?" but but your so bloody," I said. I try to move away from him, but he grabs me and pushes me down there " do it, or I will not forgive you," he said, I have to do it! I need him to give me! I start sucking it. I smell poop and blood. I want to throw up. I want to stop, but I can't. I have to keep going; he needs to know I'm sorry

By the time I was done, I had poop blood and his cum all over me. I wanted to cry. I tried to run, but he called me over again " thank you, now nobody will want someone who did something like that; no one will want someone who sucked a cock with his own blood and shit on it," he said with a laugh. I want to cry, but I can't " let's sleep. I'm so tired," he said " shouldn't we shower," I said, " just shut up and go to sleep," he said. I looked up and stare at the ceiling; why do I feel like this god? I feel like I'm not human anymore I feel so gross I can feel my eyes get so heavy I let the dark take me

Hi everyone, I hope you like this chapter. I'm so sorry its been so long, but I'm back!!!