the front door 17

Nolan's pov 

It's been one week, one week since I came to this house, well more like took to this house. I became sweet to Mason and it has worked. Be believes that I love him to and that I care about him how he cares about me. He moved me in to his room we cuddle and we even had sex... well it was more like he held me down and fucked me because I made him mad, I have tried every window door all lucked there has to be something he couldn't remember everything right. There is one more place I can try the basement, so today when he is gone I'm going to try it what is it going to hurt to try. I'm in the kitchen when I hear him coming down the stairs, put a smile on my face make it look real I remind myself. he walks in smiling at me " hey baby" he said kissing me on my lips I kiss back. He turns me around and starts kissing me again I have no idea what I'm doing but for some reason I'm loving it.. I kiss him back, he picks me up and puts me on the kitchen counter, he puts his hand under my shirt but I put my hand to stop him, he looks up at me I smile at him " you have to go to school"  he looks at me for a little pit then sighs  " your right but maybe after?" he asked with puppy dog eyes " yes of course" I said with a smile but all I want to is scream. He kiss me one time then unlocks the back door then walks out I always wait and listen to see maybe just maybe he forgot to lock it but sadly he never does.  

I finish up cleaning, right when I'm done cleaning I head over to the basement first I have to see if it's open or not but for some reason lady luck must be on my side because it is. I open it for some reason I'm scared to go down what if he come home and find me down here, if he beats me because of it but I must try plus he just left so I should be fine. I slowly walk down the stairs when  I get to the bottom all I see is a lot of boxes it's unfinished so it looks dark and creepy. But I don't let that stop me, I walk though the boxes some new some old, I finally made it to the end of the walk of boxes that's what I'm calling it. I stopped and laugh at myself this is the first time I laugh at my self for at least two weeks I missed this feeling, I miss feeling happy. I was about to start walking again when I hear a noise, I get scared is it him? did I fuck up again? but I realize that it wasn't coming from up stairs but down here with me. I look around when I see a door I walk over and I try to open it and it worked, I open it and it leads to a room that is empty but on the walls I see a pear of chains on the wall what the hell happen down here? but that's not the only thing that cached my eye a window that has a small piece of wood missing, just a enough I get something I can get all the wood off the window. I'm so happy I could scream but I need to stay calm in one or two days I can be out of here so I can to plan when or how I'm going to get this done.

I been in the Livingroom for the last 4 hours thinking about how I'm going to do this but I can't get over about the chains on the wall. Did he have people down there? am I not the only person he has kidnaped? why doe I have a sad feeling every time I think about him having other people here. What the fuck I'm thinking he's a son of a bitch who needs to get help. at this point he's been gone for a long time longer then user I can tell it's night time because the birds have stopped making noise. Where is he? did he die? did some ran him over with a car maybe he just forgot me here to die, well I'll be ok with that better then being with him. Right when I say that the door wings open I look over and he's drunk then he sings it shut but does not luck it, this could be my chance to run out the front door. He walks in to the Livingroom, well not really walking more like falling over him self " I'm home and-d drunk-k I'm going to sleep on the coach" I get up then right after that he falls on it and not two minutes later I hear him sleeping  this is my chance I know it's dark out there so I remember seeing a flash light down the hall I go fast well I make sure I'm quite. I get back to the Livingroom and I want to see if he has his phone and maybe keys and luckily I found both, there most be a god because I'm going home. I walk over to the front door and it was unlocked I happily open it I stepped out and all the tries and the wind was so nice, I slowly shout the door it made no noise I look around and no car damn he most have took a uber but it's fine I will run if I have to. 

I walked for 10 minutes then stopped to check the phone I got from him it's 12 I look at my location I'm about 20 more minutes away from town on a street called duke rd  I want to call my brother. I type his number it rings 3 times before he picks up. " hello?" " brother it's me listen and listen good I'm on a road called du" before I can get that out I feel a hand go over my mouth then around my hips I drop the phone and try to get away but he's to strong he wins but I keep trying I hear my brother on the other side calling out for me I was so close I almost made it but before I knew it every thing want black.....

hello loves I hope you liked this chapter if you did pls vote and comment to let me know if you guys like how I'm writing this book well bye bye for now.............