The Voices 12

(The room^^^)

Nolan's pov

I wake up with a bad headache I try to  open my eyes a little bit but close them again because it made my  headache worse.  I layered there for about ten minutest thinking was it a dream yeah it was just a nightmare.  Had to be there is no why that someone break in to my house and kidnap me it was just a stupid dream. Because of the creep dude whose been stalking me I just need to stop thinking about him I'm just going to try to open my eye again.  I slowly open my eyes my head hurts so bad but I can deal with it when I open my eyes instantly know that I'm not in my room.  Oh my god no this can't be happening right now were I'm i slowly look around the room I see there is two big windows the sun is out how long have I been here?  I keep looking out the window I noticed that I'm on the Second floor and I'm in the deep woods I'm in shock why is this happening to me?

I take my eyes off of the windows I look down at my self I noticed that I'm under covers and I'm in a king size bed.  I need to get out of here I try to move my arm but a sharp pain  shuts though my arm stopping me from moving it.  I look at my arm and I see that I'm handcuff to the bed what the fuck I try to get free but it hurts to much so I stop trying after 5 tries.  I sit there for like 2 minutes then I hear foot steps coming my direction. Oh god pleas no the footsteps stop right in front of the bedroom door some one unlocks the door why did this person luck the door? It's not like I can get out or anything just saying that sends a shiver down my spin who is out there?

the door opens and a man walks in he stops because he sees that I'm awake he stair right in to my eyes.  WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK the man who has been stalking me and kidnap me is the must  popular guy in my school god damn Mason Hills no this must just be a sick joke.  There is no why that Mason Hill was stalking me and kidnap me he is still standing there I  need to do something  before I can he speaks. " Oh your wake" he says with a smile oh god maybe this isn't a sick joke what should I  not thinking I speak " w-were I'm Ma-mason." He doesn't say anything he just starts to walk in my Direction oh god I'm scared what is he  going to do to me his he going to kill me?  someone help me please he walks up to the bed sits right next to me he doesn't take his eyes off of me.

" will your at our house silly" he said with a duh expression on his face what the fuck did he just say to me " w-what do y-you m-mean?" I ask him "  this is were we are going to to live together" he says to me smiling  does he really think that is going to happen.  " I-I w-want t-to g-go h-home" god I need to stop stuttering " no your home now this is your home your mine and nobody else's. " He snapped at me "p-please mason j-just let me" before I can finish my sentence he backs hands me i yelp in pain

" If you tell me one more god damn time that you want to go home I  swear to god did you forget or something let me remind you then that your mine I'm going to have to punish you if you say it again do I make myself clear." He yells in my face I didn't say anything I just nod my head he smiles and says. " Good I'm so happy that your here with me you must be huger you have been out for 12 hoers I be right back I'M going to get you some food" he says as getting up from the bed and waling out of the room.

Mason's pov

I walk out of his room I shut it and lock the door  I know that I  have him handcuff to the bed but I'm still scared that somehow get out of his room.  Yes that is his room for right now but soon he will be in my room with me.   I love him so much he just made me so mad what he said that he wants to go home but he is home with me.  I didn't me to hit him so herd I guess you can say I have a anger problem.

I walk down the hall this house is so big it has 7 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms it has a move theater and a game room.  I pick this house because  I know that Nolan will love it here with me. I walk down the stairs  to the kitchen I made him a grilled cheese sandwich his avert I was cleaning my  mess up  as I was doing that the vices came back. <Did you really have to hit him now he going to hate you why did you have to go and fuck this up.> < no you had to do it  Nolan wasn't leasing to you so you did nothing wrong he loves you.>  no no why are they back? I thought killing that homeless person the other day will stop the vices for longer.

I always had thees voices in my head I can't remember a time that I didn't let's just say  they told me to do something really bad when I was 11.  Let's just say that my parents and brother deaths wasn't  a car accident was no accident at all.  When I was young I had no friends so they keep me company but I hate them now  when they start up they do not shut the fuck up.  all they say is go kill someone or kill your self they do not stop  and there is only one way to make them stop.

I sigh they keep on talking I do not listen to them will I try to I pick up the plat and start to walk back to his room. < You know that he hates you nobody likes you it's funny how you think that he loves you.> Oh god not that one I hate that one he always try to make me kill myself I sigh again I make it to his room I unlock the door and  walk in I see he is still there I sigh in relief <were did you think he will be Dumb ass> he's looking right at me I'm so happy that he's here with me and he's not going anywhere his not leaving me...........................................................                                                         to be continued

hey guys Angela here i hope you like this long chapter it has 1157 my biggest one yet in this book will.   I also want to tell you guys I made a new book called the gang leader wants me? go check it out vote and comment will bye-bye for now...................................................