I will kill him 29

I was sitting in the car driving back home, why am I so scared it's like I knew this not over. but at the same time, I was home, I see my bother running out the house i get out of the car Fass, I ran right into his herms. we sat there for so long, he stopped hugging me. right when he did two news vans pulled up, " Mr. Pick! welcome home! can you tells use what happened!" one lady with red hair said, I recognized her she's from my high school. " Where is Jessica June!!? where did he take her! who else does he have? are you the only one? what did he really do to you? are you lying!  did he actually take you!!!" the older man said. What do they think I'm lying? why would I ever do that! " Get the fuck out of here he just got home!" Ethen said he rush me back into the house. " What the fuck was that?!' I said " I'm sorry, one of those true crime shows did a story on you know, well you're a little famous" he said. that's sick why would anyone want to hear my story, it's not a cute little kids stories people died because of me.  

after I hugged my dad and we talked for a little bit, he had to go to work and Ethen and him got into a fight because of it. I calmed them down and said its fine. so now hits just me and Ethen, I need to ask a question " I said " go for it" he said " where is Marcus?" he looked at me with sadness in his face. " Maybe we should talk about this other time" he said I stand but then   slammed my hands on the table " no we are talking about this now!! he said he let him go! did he not!" i was yelling at him. " Ok ok clam down sit back down I will tell you what happened" I sat back down to listen " now when I tell you this, I need you to stay calm" I nod my head. " He was found dead in the woods, he had knife wounds, he also had homophobic words on me and Lier stupid, I'm so so sorry" he said, I sat there in shock, " one more thing, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but he said he sat dying for 4 hours," he said as he put his head down. he was my best friend and I loved him so much this is my fault this is because I couldn't just make him happy that woman is dead because I was to pussy to do anything. I didn't cry I had no more tears to cry for him, he must have been so scared he died alone. I'm not sad I'm anger, I'm so angry. I'm going to kill Manson I'm going to take his life for taking many peoples life's, he will die from my hands.

 I asked my bother to use his computer, " maybe that's not a good idea" he said, " why wouldn't be?" I asked, " because your home there's a lot of fake news out right now" he said ' I don't care I need to see something!!" I said. he just looked me and nod his head, I started looking up my name, I see so much news about me   ' the boy is home safe! '   ' was he actually a victim? or was he just caught and lying'     ' does he know where Mason is?'   ' If he was in so much danger, how did he get out so easy'    ' did he really get taken out of the hospital or did he leave on his own will'             I get angry hoe dear them make it seem I had something to do with this. The next thing I know I hear a knock at the front door I start to get up I'm not scared anymore I'm not a toy for someone to play with anymore. but Ethen gets up before me and pulls out his gun, he has a fucking gun! " What the fuck are you doing with that?!" I ask he looks over at me " what do you think!" he starts waling to the front door, he looks though the peephole he sighs " it's Marus parents, should I tell them to leave?" I stood up " no, let them in' he looked at me and nods.

I see the two people who have been in life for a very long time, Marry had big bags under her eyes she looks like she's been crying and haven't slept in so long, And Jeffy looks sad. Marry walks over to me " what happened to my son!" said then slaps me both Ethen and Jeff went to stop her, but I put my hand up, " I wasn't there when his life was taken, I didn't know he was dead, do you really think I would ever let that happen? I loved him so much, I didn't want this happen. I stopped that man from hurting you're son I tried everything I had, he had a gun there was nothing I could do" I looked over at Jeff then Marry " but know he didn't go down without a fight, he protected Jessica to the end he was kind loving man he was even begging me to not protect him so I wouldn't get hurt, as much you are angry at me witch I undusted just know I tried to save him, I was lost into the darkens because I tried so so heard."   I said as I was staring into hear eyes. she hugged me she held me like I was her son, and she was saying goodbye I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. We both let go of each other, " thanks you" she said then walked away. 

I sat back down at the table, i put my head on the back of the chair Ethen walked over and sat down, " have they really not found him yet?" I asked staring at the sealing " they thought they found him, but he escaped they think he is in Mexico, but they are not sure" he said " he's close he's always close, he's hiding in plain sight' I said before Ethen could say anything there was another knock on the door. Ethen went over again with his gun out, he looked then just open the door " come in: he said. I look over and see it's Franklin he walks over and sits down, " hey Nolen how's everything going?" he asked ' what are you doing here?" I ask " nit to be rude but there must be a reason" he looks at me and smiles " well yes there's something I have to tell you, we think he's round here, some thought he went to Mexico but they were wrong" I laughed at him " do you think he will be that easy we are dealing with a psychopath here, I already knew this why are you really here?" he looked into my eyes " I know nothing about this man, no one does but one person " he said " are you saying you want my brother who just got home to help you find him?!! are you crazy!" Ethen said as Franklin about to say something I stopped him " do you have any idea where he is?" I asked, " no but we had one person take a picture of him sent it to the police and" he said, " there is a woman that has gone missing, and it fits his type" he said, " I will help you but there is one thing you have to agree to do" he looks at me " and that is?" " we have to kill him, I want to take his life he will always get out, we must kill him................. to be continued

Hey everyone! it's been A long time! I Hope Ya'll are doing well i hope to be posting more chapter's bye bye for now...............................