window 5

The road he has to take ^^^^

Nolan's pov

I woke up feeling a cold breeze on my body what the fuck that's cold. I open my eyes I look over and see my window is open. What the actual fuck I know that my window was closed last night I get up and I go to close it. I see that my dads car is in the driveway  thank god he is home  It makes me feel so much better. I shut the window and luck it my room is on the second floor but I have a big tree next to my window. So someone cloud come in or out so who the fuck open my window. I walk back to my bed and  pick up my phone to look at the time it was 2:30am. I sit down on my bed  my hands are shacking did someone come in my room tonight. But who I problem open it and forget that I did and no one could come in the the alarm system was on
so there is no why that someone could come in I'm still shaking. I just need to go back to sleep and forget this ever happen I lay done on the bad I close my eyes but I cold not sleep I staid up the whole night thinking about the window and the texts.

...............................................................................................

I was walking to school with my earphones in I was so tired I was still walking when I fell like someone is watching me. I take out my earphones and I look around nothing until I notice a big tree holy shit. I look right at a men in a hoody I can't see his face but I know that he is looking right at me. We sit there for like 1 minute just looking at each other what should I do I see that he took a step towards me and I turn around and I run as fast as I can to school. I didn't stopping intel I get to a bathroom I walk in I go over to the mirror I look at myself. What the actual fuck is going on I feel my phone vibrated in my pocket I take it out I  look at the text it says .

Creep: Why did you run from me I was just going to say hi.

I look at my phone with tears rolling down my face why is this person doing this to me I didn't do anything  to anyone so why is this happening to me?

Creep: I'm talking you why are you not texting back baby.

I lost my shit

Nolan: Listen here you motherfucker I don't know who you are you need to stop this you are scaring me and don't  all me baby you psychopath leave me alone.

I put my phone in my backpack I look in the mirror one more time and Wipe the tears from my face I walk out of the bathroom.

mason's pov

How dare him say those thing to me I'm so nice to him and love him so much. And he treats me like shit its fine I'm going to punish him for it when I have him for myself.

hey guys I hope you like this chp if you did vote and comment that you like it will bye-bye for now...................................................................................