woods 8

Nolan's pov

I sit there it feels like 5 mantis but it was more like 30 secants I look up from my phone and he is still there.  And I see that he is smiling why the fuck is he smiling after what he just said to me.  I'm still watching him when I noticed that he take a steep in my direction.  So do you know what I do I fucking run for the  car I get to the car and jump in the backseat and yell.  "FUCKING GO MARCUS" " what the fuck what the fuck happen?"  JUST GO GO GO" " ok ok" he takes off.  I'm crying at this punt and i do not cry in front of people.   I do not know what to do I feel my phone going off I do not look at it because I know who it is then.   I got snap out of my thoughts by  my brother he said " pull the fucking car over" what no do not  Marcus please " I yell.   " Yes I'm going to do that and then you are going to tell me and Ethan what the FUCK just  happen" he yelled at me.  I calm  my self down and stop crying   what do I do I can not tell them about the creep what should I do. Marcus pulls in to a empty  parking lot and he parks the car and  takes the keys out both him and Ethan toured to face me. "  1) ok so what the fuck happen 2) who the fuck is texting you they are like sending a lot " Ethan said. " "Nothing happen let's just go to ihop ok guys" i smile at them yeah they did not believe me." Like that is going to happen you were lucking the door and then like 3 mantis later you are screaming and running and yelled at me to drive the car and you where crying you do not cry so just tell us please Nolan."

mason's pov

I watch as Marcus pulls to my baby house I'm sanding in the woods  in fount of my baby's house.  Nobody can see me I do not like his friend will I'm  a litter jealous of that kid.  Because he can talk to my boyfriend yes me and Nolan are dating because he loves me and I love him.  I'm jealous of the kid because he can hang out and go out to place with wait is that kid going somewhere with Nolan are they going on a date.  He is my MINE no one else's no no  that kid does not like man or dose he? and my baby will never do that to me he loves me.  The kids car sits there for like 3 mantis  I'm getting mad why is he here what is he doing then i see the fount door opens.  And Ethan runs out shit did that dude get taller or something he looks like he got bigger  him and Nolan they do not look alike.  But my baby is much more sexy will let's be honest  my baby looks more sexy then everyone Ethan runs right to the car and get in to the parser sit.  What are they doing  why his he going with him? I look over and see my sexy boyfriend walk out of the house then he turns to luck the door.  God i love when he wears those  skinny jeans it makes his ass look so good  I want to fuck him  so  bad

Ok so I decide  to step out of my hiding spot so he can see me I know he loves when he see me I know that he has only seen me ones but I know that he like it.  Then he  turns  and stop what he his doing?  I see him looking  at his neighbors house he looks scared  after he looks at his neighbors he looks in the woods.  Right at me see we have a connection  he could have look somewhere  ales but he looks right at me.  I grin at him he just sits there so I text him I see that he is reading it ok so maybe I got a litter mad but I'm right He is my MINE I'm going be the first  to kiss him and to fuck him and all of that stuff I think how close I'm to having him all to my self.  He looks up from his phone he is shaking why is he shaking  it not cold out he looks back at me I smile  at him then he did something.  He starts to scream then runs to the car and jump in I can hear that he is yelling in the car but do not know what he is saying.  Then the cat takes off so I go  to my car to see were they are going  I'm worried about if I  can  find him or not because I have a tracker on his phone.  So I know were he is at all time and that I can make sour that he is ok that is what a good boyfriend does so I sit in the car and text him.

me at 9:12am: hey why did you screm did something happy?

me at 9:13am: hey I'm talking to you.

me at 9:14am: Hello??????

me at 9:15am:LISTEN YOU LITTER BITCH YOU BATTER TALK TO ME OR I WILL JUST HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO YOU!!

me at 9:16am: oh baby i didn't  mean it I'm so so sorry baby I will never Harte you  please forgive me I love you so so much.

me at 9:17am: FINE LITTER SHIT HAVE IT YOUR WHY!!

I hit my steering wheel I go on my phone and see were he is then I drive to were he his why are they empty parking lot what are they doing here and what are they talking about?

Hey guys Angela here so what did you think about this chapter let me know in the comments and vote will bye-bye for now...............................................