My mother 28

Nolan's pov

As I sit on the plane looking out at the sun setting into the clouds, I think back to when my mother and I used to sit and watch the sunset when I was younger eating ice cream and laughing at the clouds looking funny or just quiet because she was sad or as my mother used to call it the rainy days in her head as I look back I can see it was more rainy days then the happy days. I found her in the bedroom, blood over the floor, the knife still sticking out of her eyes, I don't remember a lot about her, but I can remember that day like it was yesterday.

It was a rainy, stormy day, but I waited for her to pick me up from school, but she never came; I can remember thinking how it wasn't like her to make me walk home, especially on rainy, stormy days like this one. It was getting darker as the rain came down more complex and harder I had to go home, so I just started walking, yes I was only seven, but I used to act older than I was. I remember the feeling of being watched, liked the feeling I got walking home that day he texted me for the first time wait I remember something from the day I never thought was important I remember seeing a boy swinging on a tire that was on one of the big trees, why does he remind me of someone. But I kept walking after seeing him. It was starting to rain even harder, and it started lightning and thundering. I started running until I got home. I walked to the driveway. I see my mom's car; why did she not pick me up? I walked up to the front door, very angry at my mother, I tried opening the door, and it was lucked. I remember thinking how strange she never lucked this door. I ran around the back to the backdoor. I remember feeling like something was off; I was so scared. I was hoping this door was unlocked; thankfully, it was, " mom, where are you? You're freaking me out," I yell into the house, but there was no response.

Right as I walked in, alighting strikes, and the power went off. I wanted to run away, but I needed to find my mom; I couldn't see anything. I tried to step into the house. I slept and fell into some liquid " mom! This isn't funny anymore!!" I said, yelling at her or more like the air. Whatever I fell in doesn't feel like water; it's thicker. I'm getting even more scared, and my mom would have come running for me after I yelled for her. I managed to get myself up, lighting stricken, and saw what was all over me.
I saw what was on my hands; it was red. It was blood. I scared mom! As loud as I can, I ran to the family phone at the age of 7. I didn't realize that when the power goes out, the phone will stop working. I kept picking up the phone as it would magically start working, but it never did; I should've gone to the neighbors and asked for help, but I needed to find my mom. I needed to make sure she was ok. I Looked down and saw the blood had a trail to the stairs, and I walked slowly towards the stairs. I remember being so scared, and the house was so quiet the only thing I could hear was the rain and thunder. I put my foot on the first step, then another until I got to the last one and stopped. I looked to see where the blood went, and I see it was going to my parent's bedroom. I walked slowly towards the room. I can remember even at 7; I knew I was about to find something wrong. I got to the door I put my hand on the doorknob. At that moment, I should've gotten help, but I was a stupid kid that had no idea how bad this was. I opened the door, and I saw someone. I saw the devil; a man was standing over my mother she was on the ground with a knife sticking out of her chest, a man was standing on top of her there was blood everywhere. The only noise I could hear was me peeing myself out of fear; the man looked over at me quickly then he started running at me. He shoved me over, and I fell and hit my chin on the doorknob. I fell to the ground in so much pain that I felt the most pain until he took me and did the horrible things he did to me. I heard the man running down the stairs then the front door slams open. I was sobbing. I looked into the room. My mother was lying dead I could see her face. She looked terrified I could tell she was crying I could tell she died in so much pain. I got up and ran down the stairs. I fell again, but I got up real fast. I ran to the front door and straight to the neighbors.

After I ran to the neighbors crying, the houseman checked it out to see if my mom was still alive; he was a dr, he's wife called the police. A serial killer killed my mother; they never found him, but he killed like 30 women. I was the only person who has ever seen him, but I don't remember his face every time I try to think about it, I couldn't remember. " ok lady's and gentlemen, we are about to land, please put on your set belts back on" wow I must have been daydreaming for a while, " are you randy to be home" he said as he put his set belt on " yes I been waiting for a long time for this" I said smiling at him, I have been waiting for this I can't wait to see everyone I can't wait to sleep in my bed again I can't wait not to be scared anymore............ to be continued

Hi everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter let me know what you think! I been thinking about going deep In the past of everyone let me know what you think!!!! Bye bye for now...................