creep 3

Nolan's pov

My phone goes off thinking it was the person that texted me I pick it up and said. "Can you please leave me alone!" I yelled in my phone. "Nolan," my dad said. "Oh, dad I'm sorry"  " What happens are you ok?" he said."  "Yeah, I thought you were someone else."  "Oh," he said, "will I have to work late tonight so you will be alone so bye yourself a pizza." "Ok thanks bye" I hang up the phone then I put it on the bad. I don't want to be alone because of the creepy texts I got. Like whoever is doing this read my mind I hear my phone vibrated god can this person just stop I pick up my phone and  look at I have one new text and it says

Creep: DO NOT CALL ME PSYCHO you are making me mad.  Listen you know how much  I love and I know that you love me so stop playing around Nolan you have no idea how much it hurts.  When you call me psycho but I know that you are just playing around so I'm not that ma at you.

I look at my phone with my eyes wide what the archer fuck who is this poison decided to I text back and give this fucker a piece of my mind.

Nolan: STOP TEXTING ME YOU CREEP I don't know you I don't love you and yes I mint it when I call you a psycho.  You not only a psycho you are a psychopath and stop saying that I love you I don't so just stop texting me.

I look at my phone will I lost my anger there but I think this person gets the point then my phone goes off again what know?

Creep: Oh really you don't love me I'm going to make you see how much you love me and I'm going to have you begging for my love just you wait for my love.

Holy shit this guy is really crazy I go to text Marcus I'm going to ask if he can come over. I know this might be a sick jock but for some reason I'm really scared.

Nolan: Hey I'm getting a pizza do you want to come over.

Marcus: Yeah I can I'm going to take a shower and I will be heading over in like 20 minutes.

Nolan: Ok

Mason's pov 

I'm so mad that my love is saying these things to me he is acting like he doesn't love me. No, he does not know what he is saying he must be tired.  He loves me as much as I love him  I think I need to kill someone to calm down I love killing as much I love Nolan so a lot I have killed like 10 people it's so fun I love it I need to find someone before I do something to my baby. I drive away from Nolan's house I'm going to go kill someone That he does not knows but if he keeps this shit up I might have to kill someone he knows.  I drive to the bad side of this town  I find a homeless person on the street guess what I did. You are right I killed him I slit his throat it was so fun oh geez I feel so much better now.  I wonder what my baby is doing let me go see I get in my car and drive to his house.

hey guys I hope you like this chp vote and comment if you like it will bye-bye for now....................................................