HELP ME PLEASE 11

Nolan's pov

After ten minutes I'm done Cleaning myself I turned off the shower and get out I dry myself off with a towel. Then I wrap a  towel around me and walk out. I walk up to my dresser and open it and grab some boxers Because that is all I ware for bed. After I put them on I walk over to my bed I do not think I'm going to sleep to night because of that guy I saw in the woods but I can try. I go to move the placket to get in the bed when I hear a nose that came from my closet I froze in my place there is someone in there oh my god I should have checked it what should. Right when I say that in my head the door swings open and a man walks out the same god damn man I saw walking to school and in the woods today. We sit there for like one minuet what should I do right when I was about to move he take a steep to me. I scream and run to my bedroom door I swing it open and run out " someone help me help please" I'm running down the hallway I almost get to the stairs when I feel hands on my shoulders.

They  yank me back the next thing I know I'm on the ground I yelped in pain the next this I know this man is on top of me holding me down. I yelp in pain again he holding me so tight I can feel treys going down my face " please let me go I will not tel." I was cut of by his hand on my mouth then he lends down to my ear and whispers. " I will never let you go Nolan because your mine and only mine." He says then he lick my ear oh my god did he just lick me I need to get away from him I try to kick him but he just locked his legs with my then I try to get my arms free but he was to strong even with one hand he looks at me and laughs at my attempt and says. " Come on baby boy you know that you can not going to get why from me I love you tooooo much." He laugh at me one more time then leans down and kiss his hand right on top were my lips are  why is he doing this to me? I do not every know who he is what if he rapes me. I do not my frost time with this psychopath he left his head off of is hand. " OK baby I'm going to do something that might make you mad but it's the only why ok I'm going to make you sleep." I shack my head no no no what is he going to do when I'm asleep my god he is actually going to rape me I start sobbing in his hand he looks down and laugh at me.

" Oh baby do not cry I know that you love me and you are just putting on a show. Now I'm going to take my hand off your Beautiful face and if you scream I'm going to have to punish you ok?" What does he mean he knows I'm putting on a show does he really think I love him this guy is a psychopath. What should I do I just nod my head does he really think I'm not going to try to get help. He takes his hand off of my face I scream" someone help me" the next thing I know I was slapped in the face I yelp in pain. " Now you had to go and  do what I say not to do you need to say you are sorry." He doesn't really think I'm going to say I'm sorry like that is going to happen. " Will I'm waiting" he says with a harsh tone maybe I should just play along " I-I'm s-sorry?" I say he grins I can only see his mouth who is this guy  and know I think about it I know that voice.  I know it from school who the fuck is this guy is he a teacher or is he a student.  know I think about it why would a teacher do this to me what I can see he doesn't look that old so it's a student. But who I only have one friend and I know it's not Marcus. Is it that kid Matt that always gives me dirty looks no not him he doesn't sound like this guy then who is this dude I was snapped out of my thoughts by him saying ."Oh that's ok baby now I'm going to make you sleep know" oh god I'm about to get raped maybe even killed and no one is here to help me. I need to try to talk to him" no please don't" I try but before I can say anything else I feel a pain in my leg like I just got a shot from the doctor what the fuck was that.  I look down and see he stick me with a needle what the fuck did he just give me oh god someone help me " I love you Nolan I can't wait to have you all to myself" he said what the fuck did he just say what is he talking about?Before I can say something I can feel my eyes getting heavy I can't keep  them open the next thing I know everything went black.

Hey guys Angela here I hope you like the chapter comments and vote will bye-bye for now.........................