Play along with the game 14

Hey guys Angela here I changed what Mason looks like and the book cover I hope you like it and not mad

Marcus"s pov

My Best friend is gone. Nobody can find him they're thinking that somebody kidnapped him. Who will ever do that he's the nicest person I ever known. I should've been there I should've been hanging out with him.
I shouldn't of gone to that stupid party he told me that I shouldn't. Put I went to the party and I didn't listen and now look what happened. He's gone what if I never  see him again. What if I never get the chance to tell him what I actually feel about him. I love him but not in a best friend away. I've always had a crush on him. But I've always been so scared to tell him. Next time I see him I'm going to tell him I just hope he feels the same way. What if something really bad happen to him what if he's dead. I just want my best friend back.......................

Nolan's pov

I was waiting for him to come back why is he doing this to me we're not even friends or anything. The only time that we really talk was freshman year when we had a project together. That's it I never even talk to him after that. I have to get out of here. I have to come up with a way. I sit there thinking for a couple of minutes. I think I'm just going to play along with his stick game. I'm going to act nice so he starts to trusts me. So that he will let me out of this room. Then I can try to get out. I sit there thinking again I wonder if my brother is doing is he  wonder about me? I wonder what  Marcus is doing right now have a secret about my best friend. I like him and not in a friend why. And it's sad that he's straight. But if I see him again I will tell him my Real feelings. I was snap out of my thoughts when I hear  footsteps coming back to the room. Ok I just need to remind myself to play along with his game. I just need to say the right things just don't make him mad.

I hear the footsteps stop in front of the door then it opens he steps in to my view. He sits there looking in my eyes and I look in to his. We sit there for good a minute or two looking at each other. There's something I notices he looks like he's I don't know how to say this. But it looks like he's Listening to someone talking but no body is.  He seems to snap out of it because he smiled at me and walk over and sit were he sat the last time. " Hey baby I made your favorite grilled cheese." He said as placing  the plate in front of me. He sits there staring at me he looks like he wants me to eat it. You got to be kidding me did he forget or something? That he has my god damn hands in handcuffs. I think that he finally notices that my hands are still handcuff." Oh I guess I have take the handcuffs off." he says with a chuckle I just smiled and nod my head. God I hate this all ready. He reaches over and unlock the cuffs " th-thank you M-Mason." I said with a smile he smiled back at me.

I pick up the plate and start to eat it. I didn't release that I was so hungry. I eat the The whole sandwich in under one minute. I put the plate back down I look up from the plate to him he's smiling at me. " Th-thank  you Mason" I say with a smile. His eyes light up he reach over to my hands and take them in to his. "Yeah no problem baby............umm Nolan I have a question." He asked I just nod my head. "Your not mad at me or something because I did this for us because I know that you love me and I love you. " He says with a big smile. Does he really think I love him of course I don't love him. But I have to play alone with his little game even I really don't want to. " Of c-course Mason I-I'm not mad at you. I was just shocked when you brought me to our house." He sits there for a minute or two staring at me. He looks like he's listening to someone again. the next thing I know he grabs my chin and pulls my face  close to his. I put my hands on his " WHY DIDEN'T YOU SAY IT BACK!" He yells in my face "p-pleas M-Mason your hurting me." Not a second later he back hands me. I yelp in pain I full on my side I can feel tears running down my face.

He grabs my heir and pulls me back on to my back then to his face " P-Please" I couldn't say anything else..............................................to be continued

hey guys Angela here I hope you like this chapter. I just want to thank you guys for getting my book to 355 readers. I never thought in thousand years that this book will have that many BUT IT DID so thank. you vote and comment will bye-bye foe now......................................................