He has came for me 20

Nolan's pov

What should I do? Should I tell them about the phone call? No, they won't believe me, but I think they will. I can't make up my mind on what I should do, I was pacing around the room when my father comes in, " hey son what's wrong?" He said in a worried face, " it-it's noth-nothing" I say fuck why can't I speak " your mother always had that look when she was worried about something, so please tell me." As I walk I tell him about the phone call I tell him how I know he's going to get me back I take my shirt off " do you see these? Yeah, this is not going to be anything if h-he gets m-me again, you don't understand how this is gonna turn out for me da-dad. I'm fucked I wish you guys just left me there he wouldn't be this mad I know he's mad and I'm fuck I'm so fucking fucked!" I yell at the same time that I yelled that out  Ethen and Marcus, walk in to the room " like fuck guys w-why did you do this to me! I was a happy no no I wasn't what fuck am I saying see it's him! He got to me I promise he wouldn't but he did that fucking bitch shit I hope he's not listening oh fuck it!" I yell as I put my hands on my head, I see Ethen start to walk my way but my dad stopped him. My dad started to walk close to me I back away not knowing what he was gonna do, I go until I can't anymore, he reached out to touch me and I flinched away " please don't" I say in a low voice but he doesn't listen " dad! Stop he said no!" My bother yelled out, but my dad did not listen. He touched my shoulder then he put his other hand on the other " please if he sees someone else touching me he's gonna hurt you and me please dad" I cry out I look into my dads eyes and I see this sadness I never seen before, he pulled me in and hugged. I haven't felt this, this feeling for so long this feeling that I'm actually loved, I slowly put my hands up and hug him back I feel him start to cry.

I never realized that he worried so much about me, after hugging me he told my brother and Marcus to leave to speak to me. I love this man more then anything now he told me how he stayed up at night wishing that he could tell me that he loved me one last time, he had to live because the visitor hours are over. I really don't want to be alone, I told the nurse that I'll be ok with someone else in the room with me like a roommate or anything and they said no, it's just they moved me in the old part of the hospital, so there are fewer people there's literally only one nurse at a time so if someone wanted to come to get me they could, I'm scared I can feel him getting closer I know this makes no sense but I feel it. It was 12:30 and I couldn't stop feeling like someone is watching me, I haven't been like this the whole time, the next thing I know the door of my room swings open and I didn't see a face but I know it's a man I get scared, I can't move! I'm so scared why can't I move? But the next thing I know the man talks " Luke it's me Marcus" Marcus said and I know it's really him because I just know. I sit up in my bed " if they catch you in here they are gonna be so mad!" I say out with a laugh, I can see his shadow shrug and he laughs.

He came over and sat on the chair on the side of my bed I can only him by the light coming from the window, started talking about everything and anything, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, " ok ok your crazy" I said laughing " hey man it was the last piece of pizza" he said putting his hands up and laughing. I look over at the time and it's 2:30, " you should be getting home so your mom would be worried" I said with a smile " mannn I don't wanna" he said with a sad face, I just laughed again I go to pat him on the knee when my phone fell on the floor, me and Marcus want to go grab it at the same time. When I look up me and him are at the same eye level, I look into theses eyes that I been in love with for so many years I just wished he felt the same. The next I know his lips are lucked on to my, at first I don't kiss back because I'm in shock but my body just does it for me, I put my hand on his face and we kiss one more time, then I let go of him. We sit there looking at each other then something happened I never thought would happen " see I told him all the time you had a thing for him, he never believed me for some reason" my heart stopped. I look over and see him the man who made my life fucking hell, Marcus gets up quickly ready to fight him, but Mason pulls out a gun " stop! Please don't kill him!" I yell at Mason he takes his eyes off of Marcus and looks at me I feel the feeling I always had when he looks at my fear.

" Did you just yell at me? did you forget who your talking to? Did you forget the rules already?" Mason said in his not fucking around voice.
I get out of the bed and stand in front of Marcus, " let him go ok just take me Please let's go home" I said in a small voice knowing not to look at him in the eye " oh so you don't want your little fuck toy to come with us? I worked my ass off to get you back and this is what I get? You cheating on me, wow I know you were a slut but this! This is our of control, looks like I'm gonna have to reteach you the rules again god baby why can't you just learn" he said and I know he has a big smile " he's not your anything you crazy fuck" Marcus said no no you can't say that to him " what did you just call me you little fucker?" Mason said, he walks over and points the gun right in the middle of Marcuse's eyes so he's face to face with me more like his chest but you get it. I put my hand on his chest " please let's just go" I say in a small voice he looks down at me, " awww are you ready to come back to me so fast?" He said with a laugh " please Nolan don't do this" Marcus said I look back at him with a smile " tell dad and bother I love them" I move to the said of Mason ready to walk away with him " I think you should come with us" Mason said to Marcus, I look over at Mason " no he's not coming with us you fucker!"I yell oh fuck my life, he looks over at me the next thing I know he puts his hand up and the next thing I know everything went black.......... to be continued

Hello, lovely's I hope you liked this chapter and I hope y'all are having a good holiday season please tell me if you like it vote comment and let me know. Bye-bye for nowwwww.......