Their names 21

the definition of multiple personality disorder

A disorder characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states.
Dissociative identity disorder, previously called multiple personality disorder, is usually a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person avoid bad memories.

Nolan's pov

I was running down a big hallway my lungs were hurting so I must have been running for a long time, I see this red door I always get close but I never get to it, as I'm running I hear his voice behind me yelling at me to come back before I get punished, I want to get to this door finally I make it to the door I open it, I'm free but when I walk into the door all I see his him in the hallway. His back to me, I turn to run out of the door and it was gone, I look back and see his facing me, he has a knife he comes closer to me I want to scream for help and beg for my life but nothing comes out. As he got closer he raised his hand as I see him coming down with the knife I close my eyes ready for the pain but nothing came.

I wake up with a jump I look around quickly oh thank god it was just a dream, wait I look around and I'm not in the hospital I'm in a room with a window I'm not tied up, I get up and run over to the window and see I'm high up like in a building. Fuck fuck where the fuck am I, I see there is a door I walk over and open it, it looks like the hallway in my dream but shorter. I walk down slowly making no sound with every step I feel this dread as I make it to the living room I see Mason sitting on the couch looking at the tv but the tv was just static, I know better than to try to run away from him so I walk over slowly and sit down next to him. He just keeps looking at the tv " you know he loves you with everything in him right?" He said in a voice I never heard before " w-what?" I asked why is he talking in another voice? " He hates when you stutter why do it? Why would you want to make him mad?" He said in another voice I back up a little from him what the fuck is happening " I would back away from him too he's creepy and crazy I try to tell him you don't like him but he doesn't listen" he said in another voice.

Three, three-voices I never heard before, but they are all saying different things, I look over at him he's crying now " they won't stop" he said in the voice I know then like a blink of an eye he's smiling " wow I really happy I got to talk you, Nolan, Mason has told me so many good things about you. I'm happy your back to make him happy, but he took your friend too his in, oh well I can't tell you but just know he's ok!" He said with a big smile oh no! He took Marcus I need to know if he's ok and where he is " what's your name?" I say without thinking shit, " oh yeah sorry I never introduced my self," he said turning my way " I'm Finn it's great to meet you Nolan well I know a lot more about you then you do me" he said with a laugh but like someone switch a light on his face changed he looks so mean " the fuck why are you talking to us right now boy you should be on your needs sucking us off" he said with a cold look in his eyes " I bet you're wondering what my name is huh?" He said with a cold smile I just nod my head. He grabs my arm " answer me, boy!" He yells " yes sir," I say back scared hoping that's what he wanted, he smiles at me but not a good smile " well because you asked so nicely, my name is Jax it's nice to finally meet my little kitty," he said as he moves his hand up and down my face, I know not to flinch away I know better.

His hand fell away from my face to his side, again like a light switched off his eyes were even darker than before, I back off him a little more not knowing what was coming, " I would back away from this crazy man too I would hate him as much as you do, he doesn't deserve love he's nothing I tell him that every day sometimes he listens but not always sadly" he said as he looks deep into my soul well that's what it feels like he's doing, " I guess everyone told you their names so I guess it's my turn, my name is Harry and I keep your boyfriend sad in his place. He's actually really crazy like he's killed so many people, well I hope you realize that because he has three people in his head" he said as he still looks into my eyes. What is this man who actually is he? Why is he like this there must be a reason he's like this, why did he find the need to kidnap me for love I mean when he wasn't mean and beating me he was a good guy if he only showed me this in school only he told me how he felt when we were in high school, I would have actually probably have fallen in love with him. As he looks in my eyes I ask one question " why are you there? You say your there to make his life sad but how about the other two what happened for him to come up with you guys in his head?" He sat there looking at me then I see the anger in his eyes.

The next thing I know he's on top of me and I'm on my back he has his hands around my neck he's squeezing me so hard I can't breathe but I don't fight him I sit there and let him, I realize that I will never make it away from him as long I'm alive and he is too I'll be with him. So why should I stop myself from loving a monster, he's going to make me love him so why not give it to him. I reach out and grab his face he looked shocked I smile at him and I can't breathe so well but I manage to say three words " I-I love you" and with that, his eyes soften the anger left his eyes and they seem so relaxed now. He quickly gets off of me and stands up " do you actually mean it? Like for real!" He said happily, of course, I don't but I know I have to so I nod my head yes he smiles so big and comes over and starts to hug me I hug him back, a long time ago I told my self that I will never give up and I would leave him I used to say I would never let him get to me I would never fall in love with a monster. But I have no chance I have no choice but to love him he will never leave me alone he will always be there on scars on my body will always be there I have lost so much because of this man, not a man but a monster god help me I hope someday maybe I would be set free form this monster...... to be continued

Hello, lovely's I hope you liked this chapter if you did please let me know by commenting and voting how did you like it? What are y'all thoughts but bye-bye for nowwww............