Golden Coin

"You see I have this shiny golden coin..." Blaza said, almost wearily, glaring at Meme and Dino. Nadwe was standing right next to Blaza. Meme was gesturing wildly at Dino.

"It wasn't me! It wasn't me!" He yelled, "C'mon look at Dino! We didn't see him the entire time!"

"We didn't see you either," Nadwe pointed out, wiping off tears from his face.

"Guys guys, maybe we should just skip?" Dino suggested. Meme slammed his hands on the table.

"Is what an imposter would say! Guys you don't need to flip the coin, we know what happened last time!" Meme interjected. Blaza glared at Meme.

"Wait, that wasn't what I meant. It's not your fault Joocie died. Sorry I mean-" Meme stammered off.

"I have one golden coin... and it'll decide your fate. I was with Nadwe when... when Oompa was killed, and the rest of the time between his death and the meeting, so it couldn't be him. Meme's heads, Dino's tails," Blaza said. He pulled out his coin and flipped it.

"Tails. Sorry, Dino," Blaza said mono-tone.

"Wait, no, it isn't me!" Dino yelled out. Meme, Nadwe and Blaza voted Dino, while Dino voted Meme. Blaza and Meme escorted Dino to the airlock.

"Sorry," Blaza mouthed. Dino was ejected from the ship.

[Dino was an imposter]

[0 imposters remain]

Blaza, Meme and Nadwe looked out of the window in silence.

"We... Did it," Meme breathed. Nadwe slumped against the glass.

The coin always found away, even if it took a few times.

---

"Okay, you see, I have this shiny golden coin... and it will decide your fate," Blaza grinned. Joocie and Laff looked at each other.

"What? How is that supposed to work?" Joocie yelled.

"Easy, head's Joocie's out of here, tails, Laff is out of here. Simple?"

"And if you get the wrong person?" Oompa said, crossing his arms.

"Well then we know who it really is," Blaza said with a diabolical grin.

"What if it's you, huh?" Meme said, "Maybe you killed Muffinjuice?"

"Even if it was me, which it isn't, it's you guys telling me it's either Laff or Joocie," Blaza pointed out. Meme grumbled.

"Just flip the coin already," Dino said. Blaza sighed and flipped the coin in the air.

"Heads. Joocie, sorry!" Blaza said, picking up the coin. Joocie started to run.

"Get him!" Oompa yelled. Everyone started chasing him except Nadwe. Meme turned back.

"Nadwe, you coming?"

"Gimme a second... You know, Joocie was my first friend on this ship. It feels... weird knowing he's not actually 'Joocie'," Nadwe said, fumbling with his hats. Meme sighed, he wasn't very good at being nice (Socks could attest to that if he was still alive...), but Meme wanted to do something for him. He wrapped his arm around Nadwe.

"Hey, at least you don'- WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Meme shouted. Blaza, Laff and Dino were carrying Joocie to the airlock.

"Wait, guys! It's not me! It's not me! Why won't you believe me?" Joocie yelled. Oompa rolled his eyes.