Radio Wave

Meme had some... Trouble finding Nadwe Jr. alone. Someone was always on babysitting duty, and even when it was Meme's turn, he was never prepared to do the deed. Plus that little brat would always make him end up near someone else anyways. Either that or he always felt like someone was watching him, no matter how hard he tried to shrug it off... And the one time he did try, he kept remembering the first time he saw Socks' body and fear would overtake him.

Oh, and Nadwe caught on after a day. Now he isn't trusted standing in a 5-foot reach of him. Or even being in the same room as Nadwe Jr. Or anyone anymore. It felt isolating being stuck on the opposite side of the ship.

On the plus side, he took over Medbay (finally, Socks couldn't stop him anymore!) and kept fiddling with the radio! He had free time for once on this stupid ship. He was packing and repacking all of the supplies in the medbay, as he wasn't in the mood of leaving and having Nadwe look at him like HE was the freak. At least he was human! Meme sighed and returned the radio, listening for something, anything! It would mean they're getting closer to home, finally. Not that Blaza wasn't doing a good job of course, but Socks would have done better.

He missed all of his friends. Things were so much simpler back then! When all he had to worry about was getting embarrassed or someone stealing your toothbrush.

Why couldn't things just go back to the way they used to be..?

The radio static cut out for a second.

"Socks..? Are you... There..? Out."

---

"What's that?" Oof asked, crossing his arms. Nadwe grinned awkwardly and shoved his blankets over the thing Oof was pointing at.

"Noothing!" Nadwe grinned, pushing Oof away, "thanks for asking though!" Nadwe grinned slyly. Laff grabbed Nadwe's blankets and looked under them, causing Nadwe to shriek and try to push Laffs hands away.

"Is that an anime body pillow? On my ship?" Laff said, pulling an anime body pillow out from under Nadwe's sheets. Nadwe snatched it back.

"Hey! That's mine!" Nadwe growled before looking at it.

"It's okay Monika, I won't let them take you."

"Wait, that's Monika? From Doki Doki Literature Club? The game you spent over 400 hours on?" Joocie grinned. Nadwe's face was flushed as he tried to place it back under his blankets.

"This stays between us," Nadwe said. Laff snapped a photo.

"Aand sent!" Laff said. Nadwe grabbed Laffs phone.

"You sent it to EVERYONE!?" Nadwe said shrilly. Laff nodded.

"Wow! Didn't think you'd do that!" Joocie said.

LaffingGas: look at what i found in nadwe's bed

Socks41: HYGTEDFRGHERWADSFGHYTDSA

Socks41: WHAT

Socks41: HOW

MemeGod: dude what

BananaMan: >o> did nad smuggle a body pillow on board

monikalover458: I swear it isn't what it looks like

orangejoocie: it's absolutely what it looks like

BananaMan: if i wasn't too lazy to get up, i would come see this for myself LOL