Looking for Bodies

Nadwe was bunking with Meme and Blaza again. None of them wanted someone to disappear in the middle of the night. But when Nadwe woke up, he was alone. He sighed and got out of bed and went to the cafeteria. Meme and Blaza were still in their pyjamas. Blaza was also T-posing on the middle table while Meme was pointing a spoon at him.

"IT'S OVER MEME YOU CAN'T WI- Oh hi Nadwe!" Blaza said, jumping off the table, Meme awkwardly dropped his spoon.

"What were you guys even doing?" Nadwe asked. Meme chuckled awkwardly.

"Not losing our sanity..?"

"You guys already don't have that. Try again."

"We were battling with spoons but Meme knocked mine away. So I got up on the table and then... I didn't think this plan through," Blaza rubbed the back of his head. Nadwe sighed and massaged his temples.

"And you guys are still in pyjamas why..?"

"What's anyone going to do about it? Yell at us?" Blaza said, crossing his arms, "and you're still in your PJ's too."

"Yeah! Well! I just woke up! I know you guys have been up for a while!" Nadwe yelled. Meme sighed.

"I like my cookie pyjamas!" Meme pouted. He wasn't wearing his cookie monster onesie, which disproved everyone's theory he only had one outfit. Also, everyone could see how he did indeed have hair and Socks was lying about him being bald.

"Nadwe if it's really bothering you, go get dressed," Blaza said, "But we're having a pyjama day. Or at least a pyjama morning, we still have work to do later."

"You know what? Screw it. No one can tell us otherwise," Nadwe said with a grin.

---

Meme sighed. Socks said he was going to meet him in Comms after he was his astroids task! Why was he taking so long? What held him up? Meme kept pacing, waiting. Socks needed to hurry up! Meme sighed, he waited for 5 minutes, he had to check on him. Socks probably just got distracted! Yeah! That's right! Maybe Laff needed to talk, or Nadwe is whining about something! Meme kept walking, ignoring the strange smell and inkling of a feeling that something was off. He reached Navigation.

He was not ready for this.

Socks head was off and was nowhere to be found. The rest of his body wasn't much better. His neck was a bloody mess and his legs were covered in scars. There was a knife still lodged in his chest cavity. The body was nicely propped up on the chair. Meme couldn't think. Who could have done this? He just started to laugh.

"Dammit, me! This isn't the time!" He scolded himself before running off (and passing Sock's head on the center table in the cafeteria).

"LAFF? BLAZA? JOOCIE? ANYONE?" Meme called for help. Joocie ran over.

"I saw you on cams! What happened!" He said.

"S-Socks is! S-Socks is... Crap! He's... He's...." Meme stuttered out.

"He's wha- WOAH MEME! Let go!" Joocie yelled as Meme brought him to the scene of the crime.

"HOLY CRAP! WHAT HAPPENED TO... THIS???" Joocie yelled. Meme nodded.

"I... I don't know!"

"C'mon... Let's find everyone else," Joocie said. After everyone was gathered at the scene of the crime, Laff took a look around.

"Body still fresh," Laff nodded.

"Y-Yeah. Found it five minutes a-ago. S-Socks said h-he'd meet me in c-comms..." Meme stuttered. He laughed a bit.