Epilogue

-11:54pm-

monikalover458: guys you ok???

MemeGod: yeah nad go to sleep

-12:34am-

monikalover458: still fine???

BananaMan: yes nad. go to bed

-1:53am-

monikalover458: guys yogrhligkwhrgliwr

monikalover458: srry haha jr bumped me

MemeGod: i'm coming over

monikalover458: nonono meme it's fine haha

MemeGod: you've been texting me and blaza every hour for the last week this is not fine

MemeGod: you know we're not in danger right

monikalover458: yeah but what if

MemeGod: i am literally coming over right now. i'm waking up blaza as we type

monikalover458: meme i'm fine i swear

BananaMan: nadwe i swear you need to get this under control

The fourteen-year-old in question threw his phone against the wall.

It was fine, he was going to see them in the morning.

After getting back to earth, Meme and Blaza finished the dream of an apartment with no windows. It was quite small, and expensive, but the duo couldn't have been happier with it. Nadwe wished he could move in, but he was still a kid with a very overprotective family. Especially after almost losing their only son. Nadwe buried himself in his blankets, hoping if he hid hard enough the duo wouldn't be able to find him.

[You know that won't work] Junior typed out on his tablet. Nadwe grumbled and pushed it away.

"Shuddup," Nadwe mumbled. His duplicate rolled his eyes.

Well, Junior wasn't much of a duplicate anymore. After looking through a few photo albums, he desided that he liked Joocie's hair better than Nadwe's. It always made Nadwe feel a bit nostalgic looking at it, but if he stayed identical that wouldn't work well either. He also took Tbh's eyes, which Nadwe could ignore easier.

The cover story was simple, Nadwe's parents adopted Junior after Nadwe came back hoping the two could bond as Nadwe wasn't very talkative after seeing his friends die. Plus Meme was surprisingly good at forging birth certificates.

Nadwe didn't want to ask how. Probably in his fake doctor training. Nadwe heard a knock on the door, probably Meme and Blaza. He knew those two had a key, they must have been just trying to be polite. Nadwe knew he couldn't avoid them for much longer. He went downstairs and opened the door.

---

Nadwe's Mom paced around the room. She knew she could trust Meme and Blaza, they did keep her son safe in the void of space, but she didn't want to let go again. Blaza knew all of that of course.

"I just want to point out that I literally can't sleep because he keeps texting me," Meme dryly pointed out. Blaza sighed, as Meme was being unhelpful again.

"What MemeGod is TRYING TO SAY IS that your son is having a lot of attachment issues. And funnily enough, separating him isn't the solution," Blaza said. Nadwe grumbled.