Searching

Blaza sighed.

"Nadwe, you need to eat," Blaza insisted.

"Busy," The fourteen-year-old said, staring at cams.

"We don't want another dead body on our hands," Blaza joked, "wait I take that back. That was really poor taste." Nadwe shrugged. Blaza sighed and went back to Meme, who was in the kitchen. The kitchen was just something that if you pressed a different button in the cafeteria, some counters pop out and the food was all prepackaged space food. So basically Meme was in the cafeteria, with extra counter space.

"Not coming?" Meme asked.

"He hasn't got off cams for the last 2 hours," Blaza grumbled. He's insisting that he is looking for 'something' but neither of us knows what!"

"Huh, well he has to eat eventually. Any idea why he's being so... Adopted?" Meme asked. Blaza stifled a snort.

"No idea. But look what I found!" Blaza said, pulling out the manual.

"Wait what! You found a manual!" Meme exclaimed, standing up suddenly to get a closer look, "We might be home within a year!"

"Yeah! No idea why I didn't find this earlier, but we got it!" Blaza smiled.

---

"And this is Nadwe, and he'll be joining with you on your trip," One of the employees said. The adults stopped and stared at the newcomer.

"I thought you said it would be just the twelve of us!" Meme complained.

"Why so late into our training?" TBVG said, crossing his arms.

"Why is he five?" Socks joked.

"Please tell him to get something on that isn't a suit. The only way to make it worse is if he had a top hat," Muffinjuice jested.

"One at a time!" Nadwe yelled. Everyone silenced, "First off, I'm not five, I'm fourteen!"

"Doesn't make it any better!" Blaza joked.

"And the other ones... Does it matter? You're stuck with me! Plus I like my clothes."

The next day, Nadwe came with not one, but two top hats. He did so confidently and it annoyed Muffinjuice to no end. Of course, everyone still avoided him, as none of them saw a reason to have someone else on the trip. They would insist it's because of cost but in reality, they were annoyed about the fact they were all around twenty, and there was a fourteen-year-old who was able to do the same thing. Nadwe would try to act smug about it, but everyone could tell he wanted to be recognized.

One day, after the gang went out to lunch (you could hear everyone shout where they wanted to go to Blaza, who prepared the coin), Joocie stayed behind.

"Hey Nadwe, want to go for lunch?" Joocie asked, sitting down next to him.

"No thanks, I have a sandwich," Nadwe said.

"Nadwe. No one likes sandwiches. They're the bane of every child's existence when they want to eat a pizza pop but they have to bring a stupid roast beef sandwich because there are leftovers," Joocie crossed his arms, "if you also have a juice box, I'm dragging you whether you want to or not." Nadwe sighed and took the straw off of his juice box and placed it in Joocies hair.

"I don't have a juice box, but I have a Joocie box," Nadwe said, without laughing. The two idiots stared at each other for five seconds before laughing.