Chapter 2: Tutor

George POV

I was walking back in the campus, even though no one was there in the halls, I felt so awkward and flustered. I was shaking so bad, I just couldn't get it out of my head.. When he called me love, I'm not gonna lie but wow.. The effect that man has on me.

I realized for the second time, "Fuck! I'm late!". I ran as I fast as I could so I wouldn't be later than I already am. I knock on the door, the professor opens it for me. This is gonna be so fucking humiliating, I started breathing in a faster pace. I know I don't really care about my grades that much but being late? Fuck, I don't want to be sent to the office, and I haven't even been there.

"You're late.", the professor said.

"I'm sorry, I had to take a really long phone call with my family.", I'm not that smart with academics but atleast I'm witty with excuses.

"Oh, well.. That's alright, take a seat Davidson.", well that was close, I'm actually so impressed with myself. I look at the other students and I just want to burst out of laughter. I see Nick at the back waving at me, good guy. He saved a seat for me. I sat beside him, and yes we both chose engineering because if I'm going to suffer, he should to.

"Nice acting dude, I almost fell for it.", Nick whispers as he lends me a pen.

"Shut up.", I said as I grabbed a piece of paper from my bag.

"Jokes aside, where the hell were you?", I was hoping he wouldn't ask that, this nosy bitch.

"None of your business.", I exclaimed. I was about to write this stupid essay but Nick wasn't shutting up.

"Come on man, I won't tell anyone. Did you like, do a quickie with someone?", I slammed the pen down the my table and faced him.

"Nick?! Seriously? A quickie? Are you joking?", I shouted at him quietly and rolled my eyes.

"Okay then, why are you being so secretive?"

"Ugh, fine. I was talking with, Clay.."

"WHAT-", I covered Nick's noisy ass mouth, the professor fucking looked at us!

"Dude, I didn't know you were a social butterfly!"

"Nick I'm not! He just talked to me."

"What about?"

"You don't wanna know."

"Oh come onnn, George please!"

"No, Nick. That's not gonna work."

"I still can't believe you talked to Clay! The most popular, the CLAY!"

"If you don't shut up, we're never gonna finish this stupid essay."

"Ugh fine, tell me when we finish."

After 30 minutes, we passed both of our papers. The question was "Why did you choose engineering?", I really wanted to write because I don't know what else to pick. Come on, we're sophomores.

"So, go on..", Nick was so eager to hear about me and Clay.

"He just told me football stuff.."

"That's, it?"

"Ugh, yes. I told you it's nothing interesting. He's also really annoying, I don't like him."

"Hey, he's my friend!"

"Well he's not mine so.", as I handed Nick back his pen, he notices the writing on my hand.

"Hold on, is this Clay's number?"