S2 Chapter 32: Deja Vu

Dream POV

I got immediately dressed for wherever we were about to go. Akari and I went to the living room where George was sat.

I studied him and nothing truly changed, his lips I used to kiss, his hands I used to hold. Still him, but what happened?

"Are you happy?", I whispered as gaze at his eyes. His eyes slightly widened from my sudden approach.

"Why are you asking me this?", George answered.

"It's a simple yes or no question, George."

"I'm, fine.", what kind of answer is that?

I scoffed, "You're fine?".
"But are you happy?", I added. George looked me in the eyes yet no words came out of him. I wanted to pull his face and press my lips against his, I want to feel his touch, I want to explore every inch of him just like what I did before. But instead, I placed my hand ontop of his and he didn't remove it or pushed me away.

"I missed you.", George murmurs. This three word phrase made my entire body feel like it just got struck by a lightning.

"Then why are you with him?", I quietly uttered with a slightly shaky tone.

"I wasn't thinking straight, I thought you wouldn't come here."

"But I told you I would! A promise is a promise, George.", I quietly yelled.

"Let's go?", Akio interrupts. As I heard his footsteps come closer, I swiftly removed my hand that was ontop of George's and looked away.

"Yeah.", Akari answered.

We all got in the car, well it was Akio's car. I know, horrible..

Akari and I sat on the passenger's seat at the back while his brother drived and George was beside him. George connects his phone to the car and started to play some music.

🎶Out Of My League by Fitz and the Tantrums

George remembers this song? Does he still listen to the playlist? I hope he still does..

The rearview mirror was perfectly placed where I could see George. I stared at him, hoping he'd stare back.

🎶'Cause you were out of my league. All the things I believed, you were just the right kind. Yeah, you were more than just a dream.

As the chorus started, George did look back at me. His eyes widened, he probably didn't think that I would be looking first. After a few seconds, his eyes and brows relaxed but his gaze was still on me. I gave him a smile. George smirked, rolled his eyes, and looked away. I silently giggled.

"So George mentioned this ice cream shop, he was so excited when it became available here.", Akio confidently exclaimed, then we eventually arrived. It looked familiar, like I've seen it in Florida before.

All of us exited the car, I stared a bit longer at the shop and I suddenly remembered.

flashback

[if you don't remember, this is from chapter 8: "sunday date?"]

"What flavor do you want?"

"Let's eat a banana split!"

"W-We're gonna share?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Sure, alright."

end of flashback

I remember eating here before.. Wait, George and I went at the same ice cream shop when we were still at Florida! Akio said he got excited when this ice cream shop got here.. So, he never stopped thinking about us? Even after all these years?

We entered the ice cream shop and we ordered 2 banana splits. We sat on our table and waited for our ice creams. Akio and George were sitting beside each other, and Akari and I were just infront of them.

"So George, you really like this place huh?", I asked him as I rested my back.

"Oh, uhh.. Yeah. It reminds me of Florida.", George looked at me as he answered.

Our order arrived and their banana split looked like just the one 5 years ago..

"What does this ice cream shop remind you of in Florida, exactly?", I asked again as he picks up his spoon. George looked at me in disbelief. He furrowed his eyebrows as he slightly tilts his head beside him where Akio was sat. He doesn't want to talk about it while his so called boyfriend is here? How pathetic.

He takes a scoop of strawberry ice cream and swallows it.

"I remember eating at this shop in Florida, with someone..", I smirked. George coughs on his ice cream after hearing what I said. I took a glance at Akio and he was visibly irritated.

"Are you okay?", he asked George with a serious tone in his voice. Obviously not you dumb fuck, he's choking on ice cream.

As I grabbed my glass of water and hands it to George, Akio does too at the same time. George was still coughing while he looked at us, he then grabbed his own glass of water and drinked it. That was, embarrassing..

I continued eating my banana split with Akari, and the longer I see Akio shoving ice cream down George's throat, the more I got furious. The sight was unbearable. I stood up and drank half of my water and slammed it on the table.

"You know what? I can't do this anymore.", I looked at both Akio and George who were infront of me. I walked out of the ice cream shop, not caring about the other people inside seeing my rage. George follows me outside, Akari stops his brother from following George.

As I was about to cross the road and go anywhere but there, George calls out to me.

"Clay!", he yells. I turned around, his eyebrows were furrowed while he looked at me.
"Where are you going?!", George adds.

"Well I'm sorry, I couldn't stand whatever the fuck the both of you were doing!", I yelled as I took a step closer and sarcastically laughed.

"And you're going to walk out, just like that?!", he yelled back, also taking a step closer.

"What am I supposed to do?! Enjoy the fucking show?!", I went closer as I exclaimed, too close.. George had no words, he was just looking at me.

"You know that I can't bare to see you with another man!", I still had no answers from him.

"You know I love you George, I still fucking do–"

And then I was silenced by lips pressed on mine.

-

hope there are no errors! i had no time to reread :[

hi! im so proud of you :) i love you and dont forget to eat, drink, and get enough sleep! <3