Chapter 20: Caught

tw// homophobia (?)
[this is a longer chapter than the other ones.]

George POV

I woke up in Clay's arms, the soft sunlight coming from the window with the slightly opened curtain shined on his skin perfectly like it was meant to be there. The light complemented his skin so much, it looks so beautiful. I caressed his face while I set my eyes on him and only him. I admired him, I played with his hair and kissed him on the forehead. I never thought that this guy who was unbelievably annoying would be sleeping on the same bed as me. Wait, last night.. I slept with him, for real.. Oh my God, no way. I remembered how good it felt, how magical every moment was.

While I was just studying him, his eyes started to move. He rubbed his back and yawned.

"Good morning baby.", I whispered and then kissed him on the cheek.

"Morning, love you..", he yawned again making me yawn too this time. Clay giggles at me.
"That's so cute.", Clay adds.

"What is?", I asked as I buried my face on his chest.

"You yawned after I yawned."

"How is that cute?"

"I yawned, then you did too meaning that you love me."

"Where did you even find that?", I chuckled.

"I don't know, like randomly on the internet.", we both laughed simultaneously.

I sat up from the bed and grabbed Clay's hoodie and my boxers to put them on.

"I'll cook breakfast for today.", I uttered while he was also putting on clothes.

"Well, thank you.", Clay stands up from the bed and carries me.

"Hey!", I yelled.

He carried me to the kitchen and sat me down on the counter. Clay gives me soft pecks all around my face.

"Okay-", I kissed him on the lips. "-That's enough, I'll cook us breakfast now. What do you want to eat?", I put on an apron and looked at him.

"Eggs and bacon sounds nice, and also toast!"

"Alright..", I grabbed the ingredients and Clay was just there watching me. As I took the pan and and spatula, he slowly walks over to me. I opened the stove, added oil, and waits for it to heat up for a bit. Clay gives me a back hug and kisses me on my neck.

 Clay gives me a back hug and kisses me on my neck

[pls tell me who did this art]

"That- tickles! Stop!!", I giggled and grabbed the eggs. "Sunny side up or scrambled?", I asked him while I looked to my side where his face was.

"Sunny side up, of course.", he inserts both of his hands inside my hoodie and caressed my waist.

"Clay!"