S2 Chapter 34: Wine

SMUT!! heh yall deserve this for being patient

-

Dream POV

I placed my index finger on his lips as the rest of my fingers gently rested on his cheeks. Slowly dragging my fingers down, I form my hand holding his chin gently. I smirked while keeping the eye contact. I slowly pulled his face closer, and as he was about to close his eyes, I turn my head to my side and chuckled. I look at him the second time to see a frown on his face and his mouth slightly opened.

"Really?!", George whined. He angrily placed his stemware down and stomped around the counter, I thought he was gonna leave out of anger but it looks like I was wrong.

George's eyes were full of lust as he approached me, he pulled my shirt making our lips collide into a sloppy, hungry kiss. George began to explore my mouth with his tongue, and my body with his hands not leaving a single spot untouched.

"Slow down..", I playfully chuckled between my words.

"I can't.", George seductively murmured. He slid his hands in my shirt, slowly lifting it up. I helped him by eagerly removing it. I took my wine and as I was taking a sip, George pushed the stemware making half of the wine in the glass drip from my mouth to my torso. He did that on purpose, definitely..

"Let me help you..", he whispers while caressing my right cheek.

George gently licks the side of my chin to the corner of my mouth where the wine was. He gives me a peck and licks my lips, then sofly bites my lower lip and sucks on it. George gives me a small smirk. He bends down and started kitty licking the dripping wine from my abdomen, he slowly works his way up to my chest not breaking our eye contact. His hands travelled from my waist to gripping onto my thighs. My pants started to feel tighter from his teasing, but I just let out a big sigh. After cleaning all the wine from my torso, he sits himself on my lap, wrapping his legs around my waist and starts licking my neck. His tongue touching my skin gave me shivers down my spine, I couldn't help but to let out soft quiet moans. I carried him, making him sit on the counter still not breaking the contact of his tongue and my skin. George started sucking, leaving hickeys all around my neck which made me more aroused. I grabbed his shirt and swiftly moving it up, removing it from his body. He licks my neck one last time and playfully giggles, "Done.".

I rolled my eyes, "Oh we're just getting started..".

He giggled as I carried him in bridal style, I walked my way to his room while he continued to kiss my neck. As soon as we got inside, I gently dropped him on the bed and started to remove my belt. George holds my hand and smiles, "Let me.". I smirked and laid down as he removed his and my pants and underwears.

George climbed the bed, slowly stroking his hard cock. He then stopped and placed his hands on my upper leg. George started kissing my inner thigh, then made his way to my v line. I sarcastically scoffed as I looked at him, teasing me.

"Come ooon George!", I hungrily exclaimed as I grabbed his hair from the back of his head to face me. His back was arched and his ass was up, I bit my lower lip as I saw this view.

"Mhm?", he started stroking my dick in a slow pace still looking at me with his lustful eyes. This made me impatient.

"Suck me already!", I ordered as I tightened my grip on his hair. He started kitty licking the head of my cock then putting half in his mouth while stroking the other half in a twisting motion. I got more impatient as he continued to suck in a horrible, slow pace.

I pushed his head making him swallow me whole. George gagged and his eyes widened. I continued guiding his head up and down, George removed his hand and placed them both on my inner thighs. I rested my head on the pillow from the pleasure of the back of his throat colliding with my dick is giving me. He looked at me with tears forming on the corner of his eyes. I smirked, "Come on.", I commanded as I lifted his head up, a string of saliva connecting him and the head of my cock. I then tapped on my thigh, he immediately understood.

George positioned his ass ontop of my member and started to slowly slide it in him making him moan loudly from pain. As he continued, the pain was now pleasure. George slammed onto me making both of us moan, he held onto my lower leg as he arched his back for support. I held onto his waist, guiding him move up and down.

"You look beautiful, as always.. And incredibly hot.", I seductively uttered.

"Mmh!", George moaned as a response whilst looking at me, "C-Clayyy– NghH!~".

"Especially when you moan my name.. Louder baby, I wanna hear you."

"AuGhHH!~ ClaAAaAy!!"

His moans along with our skins slapping onto each other is music to my ears. I grabbed onto the bedsheets, I was close. George's movements got sloppier and his legs started to shake which made him weaker, his hands slowly lost its grip on my legs.

I swifly turned him over making him the one under. I continued to thrust into George faster yet sloppy since I was close aswell. George grabbed me by the neck making his face close to mine, he lets out long moans into my ear.

His moans got louder, his nails dug onto and scratched my back deeper the closer he was. "MmnGhHaaAA!~", strings of white thick cum was released onto both me and George's stomach. I then followed, thrusting for the last time and releasing in him.

Both of us were panting from the action, I pulled my dick covered with cum out of his ass. George swiftly grabs my member and started licking it clean. I smirked as I pat his head. Both of us were full of sweat, I wiped my forehead as I breathed. I then cleaned both of us and we took a shower together.

George and I came out of the bathroom wearing a robe, the only piece of clothing covering us. I hopped onto the bed and yawned, George laid down beside me and started fondling his fingers on my hair. I hugged George, and burried my face on his neck. I kissed his neck gently making him giggle.

"Stop..", George murmurs. Oh yeah, he's ticklish.

"You don't like my kisses?", I quietly uttered then continued to kiss his neck.

"I do but it tickles.", he pulls my face up and scoots closer to me. George give me a long, sweet kiss.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do this..", I caressed his soft rosy cheeks.

"Me too.. I missed you, so much.", he sighed. "I can't believe I lasted 5 years without you.", George exclaimed, he looks up at the ceiling, I did the same.

"I can't believe I'm laying next to you.", I turned my head to face him. "You still look so young, so beautiful..", I whispered as George faced me too.

"You're still hot just like what I remember..", George chuckled between his words, I rolled my eyes.

Both of us clinged onto each other, we cuddled till we fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

OH GOD holy shit this is so much better than chapter 19 😟 idk maybe its the wine part 😔 PLEEAAASEEE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER

HEY YOU I AM PROUD OF YOU FOR HOLDING ON AND NOT GIVING UP OKAY🤬🤬🤬 YOU CAN DO THIS YOU GO THIS I BELIEVE IN YOU🤬🤬 I LOVE YOU BITCH🤬