S2 Chapter 35: Accident

Dream POV

I woke up with George's head on my chest and his limbs clinged on me. We were both naked, just the thick blanket was covering us. I took a glance on the clock, it's 9 in the morning. I look back at George and kissed him gently on the forehead. I slowly removed his head, arms, and legs off of me and sat on the bed. I grabbed my phone and as I opened it, I saw numerous phone calls and messages from Akari..

I opened my phone to see what's going on.

Clay! Akio told George's dad about you coming here.

Hello?

Pick up, this is urgent!

My eyes widened as I read her messages, this was just earlier at 6 am.. The both of us were probably in deep sleep at that time, tired from last night.

I immediately called Akari hoping she'd answer as soon as possible, and she did.

"Ohh God Clay! I've been sending you texts, I've been ringing your phone!", Akari grunts.

"I'm so sorry, we were asleep. Please, tell me what happened."

She sighed, "I heard them on the phone.. Akio was telling George's dad that the 2 of you kissed, you took George away from him, and that you punched him. George's dad is probably on his way right now."

I scoffed, "Did he really just tell his dad? What's he gonna do now? Drag George again to another country? George is 25, he can do whatever the hell he wants. With Akio, ugh your brother is such a pussy. He never changed, huh?"

While I was on a phone call with Akari, I felt the blanket moving with soft groans coming from George. I turn my head and he was yawning.

"I'm really sorry about my brother, he never changed.", Akari apologizes. While she was talking, I proceeded to wear my boxers and shorts.

"Yeah.. Anyways, we'll wait for his dad. We got to have a talk."

"Sure, bye Clay."

"Bye."

I ended the call and hopped again on the bed, laying beside George.

"Who was that?", George said in his sweet morning voice.

"Akari, apparently Akio told your father about us and he's on his way to here right now."

"Wait, what? Seriously?", he stretched his limbs upwards.

"Yeah, get dressed and I'll prefer breakfast for us alright?", I gave him a smile and a peck. I made my way to the kitchen to make us some food.

-

I placed a waffle on both of our plates and added berries at the top. I also made us some coffee, my specialty.

As I saw George walking towards the dining table, I swiftly pulled the chair for him.

"Thanks.", he smiled. After that, I sat as well.

"So, what time is he coming here again?", George asked while he cuts a piece of his waffle.

"He should be here by now..", I was confused. What's taking him so long? I already prepared a whole breakfast yet his dad still isn't here.

"Maybe there's a traffic?", he chewed on his waffle.

"Maybe.."

-

Minutes have passed yet no one has rung the doorbell, his dad isn't here. We have finished our breakfast but still no sign of his dad.

Both of us were getting impatient as we sat on the couch waiting for someone to arrive at the door, then George's phone suddenly rings.

"Who is it?", I asked. I looked at the number and it's not in his contact..

"I don't know..", George yet proceeded to answer the call putting it in loud speaker. "Hello?"

"Is this George Davidson?", a female voice uttered through the phone.

"Uhm, yes. Who is this?", he answered with a comfused and nervous tone in his voice.

"This is the Brighton Hospital(no idea if there's something like that but let's pretend there is) and I believe Peter Davidson is your father?", George and I looked at each other. I can see the fear in his eyes. Could it be?

"Y-Yes, he is. What happened?", he asked. I grabbed his hand and it was cold, he started sweating and shaking. I can tell that he was scared. To be honest, I was too.

"He got in a car crash and he's currently resting here, he still had his pulse but he's badly injured. He's still unconcious but he might wake up in a few days or so.", George gasped. His eyebrows furrowed and tears started to form in his eyes. He rapidly shakes his head while biting on his lower lip to stop his tears from flowing down.

"What do you mean MIGHT?!", George yelled.

"Sir, we will do the best that we can."

George clicked the end call button furiously and immediately throws himself on me, he was sobbing uncontrollably. I hugged him and rubbed his back.

So that's the reason why he was taking so long to get here? You know, he's fucking horrible for doing what he did 5 years ago but why do I feel pity? Maybe because it's still George's dad? But he's the reason why George and I couldn't be together before.. Well it doesn't really matter now, does it?

I reassured George that everything will be fine, that he should keep a positive mind. I managed to calm him down yet he was still shaking and sweating.

"We can visit him now, if you want.", I told George.

"Please.. I want to see him.", George gulps. His dad is lucky that his son still loves him even after breaking us apart, he's so lucky to have a kind and loving son like him. And I'm lucky to meet him again after a half a decade..

The two of us got dressed and got an uber to drive us to the Hospital. After a few minutes, we arrived.

-

I held George's hand for comfort as we entered the hospital. We asked were the room was and a lady guided us.

"What the hell are you doing here?", a familiar voice blocks us from going through the door.

-

THIS IS A SHORT ONE CAUSE I WANTED TO POST BADLLYYYY AND I DIDNT HAVE THE TIME TO RECHECK FOR MISTAKES IM SORRYY!!! and im also sorry for the really late update, I lost motivation again :( btw, this book is actuallyyy nearly finished.. still deciding whether to do a sequel or start on a new book.

hey !! i hope you're doing well and always remember that you are here for a reason. you are not worthless, i love you!