Chapter 19: First

[SMUT⚠️]

Dream POV

As I gripped his neck with my right hand, he rolls his eyes and slightly opens his mouth.

"You like that, don't you?", I uttered with a deeper voice than normal.

"When you do it."

He pushed me on the bed and sat on my lap again, facing me.

"I like this position better..", George smirked.

"Are you sure about this?", I held his waist with my left hand.

"Mhm, you drive me crazy."

"You drive me insane..", I fondled my fingers on his cheeks, my thumb caressing his soft red lips. He licks my thumb and puts in his mouth, sucking it slowly deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, George..", I murmured.

"I can feel your dick through your pants.", he giggles. George slowly strokes my clothed member making me breathe faster.

"It's the skirt.. and you're wearing it, how would I be not hard?", George chuckles. He pushes me on the bed, making me fall on my back. He was sitting ontop of clothed cock, slowly rubbing his ass against it while his hands undressed me. I arched my head and closed my eyes while he stared right back at me with that lustful brown eyes.

"Wouldn't you be tired for tomorrow?", George asked, tilting his head.

"Oh come on, I would not want to miss this..", I smirked. "-And we can sleep early tonight, it's literally an afternoon. We can sleep for a long time.", I explained.

"Well.. Alright, Mr. Clay.."

George started to unbutton and unzip my pants, slowly pulling them down.

"Holy shit, Clay.. How long is this?", he giggles at me whilst rubbing my clothed member.

"6 inches..", I whispered.

"Woah, what?!"

"Can you take it?"

"I- I will try.."

I saw George's cheek's turn crimson red as he gulped, looking at how big I was. As he carefully brings my underwear down, I helped him remove his hoodie as well as his underwear leaving the skirt on. I stood up and ordered him to kneel down.

"Adorable.", I murmured, George chuckles. He studied my hard erection with a smirk on his face.

George wets my cock with his saliva, licking it all around then he begins to stroke it up and down with his left hand.

"Is this good? I've never done this before.."

"Yeah.. Use your mouth more, baby."

George obeyed, he inserts the half of my member in his mouth whilst massaging the other half. He looked up at me with the same lustful eyes like earlier. His first time, huh? He's so good..

"I want you to put your arms behind you."

I grabbed the belt from my pants and tied it on his wrist, leaving a long excess that I can use later on..

"Continue."

I stood infront him and he begun sucking again. I grasped onto his hair and pushed him deeper making him deep throat my cock.

"Ugh, God.. That feel so good.", I groaned. I set my eyes on George while the sounds of the tip of my member collide with his throat. The noises made me more aroused.