S2 Chapter 21: Moon

George POV

It was a friday night, and it's probably my last friday here in America. I was just laying on my stomach sobbing and screaming because of what dad said. I don't want to leave Florida, especially Clay. I cried so much that it felt like there were no more tears left to cry. I was the one that told Clay that we weren't meant for eachother but deep inside, I wasn't actually fond of it. I just did that so it'll be easier for him, so it's easier for him to move on.

I grabbed a water bottle in my tiny refrigerator. After I finished drinking my water, I opened my window and I can see the moon vividly. I hope Clay's looking at the moon too..

"I miss you Clay..", I whispered whilst looking up at the moon.

Why don't I just call him or send him a text? Why am I making this harder for myself? Cause I think it's gonna be better for us. It's more difficult if we end things thinking that after "5 years" it will still be me and him, I know it's not going to work especially that we're so many miles apart. I'm not saying that I won't be loyal to him but will he be loyal to me? I know there's alot of ladies he can choose from, it will be easy for him to forget about me. It hurts me so much but it's, for the better.

"I wanna be with you, but it's impossible.", I sighed. "I will always be in Britain."

-

Dream POV

I've been in a call with Nick on my phone for hours. I'm just locked up in my room, laying down on my bed, Nick listening to my whimpering.

"Nick, I just- I don't understand..", I grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears.

"Dude, so his dad just forced him to go back to Britain?"

"Yeah, and my mom won't help us!"

"Of course she won't, she's probably hurt with all this too."

"But why does his dad need to bring him back to Britain?!", I whined.

"To break you two apart, obviously."

"I'm going there when I get my own money, job, everything.", I sat up from my bed.

"Are you sure?"

I stood up from my bed, and slowly walked towards my bedroom window. I opened the curtains, as well as the window itself. I placed my phone near the window and put it on loud speaker.

"Clay?", Nick uttered through my phone.

"I'm sure.", I sighed as I looked up at the moon. It looks so round and bright tonight, a full moon..

"I promise George, I'll be there.", I whispered.

"When do you plan to go there?", Nick asked.

"Probably like, 5 years from now."

"That's a very long time, you know.."

"I promise that I'll go there, just for him.", I gaze at the moon.

"Dude, that's a very big promise."

"I know..", I paused. "I love him Nick, and I'd do anything for him.. You know that."

"Yeah, I know but did it ever cross your mind that someday you'll have your own lives and the both of you will have different partners?"

"That's impossible.."

"Clay, 5 years– hold on how many months is that?"

"Uhh.. 60 months."

"How many days?'