Chapter 12: Kissies

[there's going to be a smuttish scene on this chapter]

George POV

"No way! I'm so happy for you mom."

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'll be there."

He looks at me with a bright smile on his face.

"What is it?", I smiled back at him.

"My mom met someone 3 months ago and they've been dating for 2 months now."

"Oh, what? Really?"

"Yeah! Do you want to come with me?"

"I would love to, but I don't want to be a burden.", Clay frowned at my answer.

"What are you saying? You won't be.", I felt my cheeks burn. I'm going to meet his mother!

"Alright, thanks for tagging me along."

"Of course, I love to do everything with you.", I smiled at his words. He's so sweet, but we aren't even anything.. Maybe I should ask him about us.

"Clay?"

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind.."

"You know you can tell me everything, right?", Clay holds and caresses both of my shoulders.

"Of course.. I'm just– not ready, I guess.", I sighed.

"You know what, I'll make you coffee.", that immediately brung a smile to my face. I love his coffee, I never got tired of drinking it.

-

"Pancakes?", Clay asked me as he handed me my coffee.

"Yes!", I sniffed my coffee.
"Smells good as always.", I smiled at him.

I always sat on the counter whilst Clay cooks. It just looks so hot when he's topless with an apron on.

"Maple or chocolate?"

The red apron compliments his abs and muscles. The way you can still see his six-pack through the apron, I just want to scream.

"George?"

"No, what? Yes! Huh– I'm sorry what?", I got confused. Fuck, I was staring at his abs. Ugh, great.

"Yeah, uhm.. Sorry I was thinking about something.", I looked down at his abdomen again I immediately looked up. "What was that?", I nervously uttered.

"I haven't hit the gym for weeks.", oh no. He did notice it. "I was saying, maple or chocolate?"

"Oh, maple..", maybe I should count how many times I embarrassed myself.

As he finishes cooking the pancakes, he takes them to the dining table.

"Let's eat."

"Carry me there.", Clay rolls his eyes as he scoffs.

"Fine, how could I say no?", he walks towards me and gives me a sweet peck on the lips.

"Everytime you do that, I just fall inlove with you deeper.", I whispered gently. Both of our eyes widened. I didn't mean to say that! Ugh, embarrassing counter: 2. God, why did I say that?

"W-What?", Clay was visibly flustered. The nervous expressions he made, oh my God.. Did I make him uncomfortable? I just fucking confessed accidentally.

"N-No! I- Nothing. Forget about that, that was nothing!", I can't believe myself.

"A-Alright, then.", he made a sad face and carried me to the table.