S2 Chapter 25: Call

George POV

Nick's words made me angry, does he really think that I'm that kind of a person?? He knows how I love Clay so much and he says this?

"Nick? Are you serious right now?"

"What? Is it true?"

I let out a sigh before I answer him, trying to calm myself. I don't want to lash out on him, but it looks like I failed..

"Of course not! Is that what you think of me?! A liar? A CHEATER?!! I know, that you know how much I love Clay. I did not want to go here, this is not my choice! I didn't even know Akio lives here, that he's my childhood friend, and that he's that guy from Lilac! So shut up because neither of us like what is happening, and you don't know everything about me!"

I ended up yelling at Nick, I didn't even think it through.. Anger consumed me, my explanation left him speechless, he was just silent on the call, I cannot hear anything not even breathing.

"Just, don't talk to me.. Not now, Nick. You really pissed me off and I hope you know that.", I faintly exclaimed. I ended the call and just sat on my bed, thinking about what happened. I can't believe him, I really can't..

-

Dream POV

I was in my room, playing valorant by myself. It was, fine? I miss how George would interrupt me by sitting on my lap, wrapping his arms around me and spoiling me with kisses. Whatever I do, he's still in my mind. Whether I play video games, basketball, football, or even go out to eat or just take my car for a ride.

While I was ingame, Nick calls on discord. He probably wants play with me.

"Dude! I was playing, I almost died!", I said with an angry tone in my voice.

"Clay, I need to tell you something important."

"Alright is it more important than valo?"

"Obviously.. It's about George.", when Nick mentioned his name, my limbs felt weaker.

"What? What about George?", I uttered while continuing to play my game. He's lucky my match is almost finished, well yeah I'm lucky too that I get to hear news from George.

"But first, go to the server and play minecraft with me."

"Ugh, fine. You're lucky this is my last game.", I exited valorant and immediately opened minecraft. Whatever Nick's about to say, seems really important too.

As I got on the server, he starts to talk.

"Okay man, I don't know if this is bad news but it's definitely NOT good news."

My curiosity made my brows furrow and my eyes squint.

"Just tell it!", I yelled as I left clicked on Nick's minecraft character in the game.

"Oh my God! Don't hit me, I'm saying it right now!", Nick exclaimed, he paused for a few seconds and sighed.

"Okay so, you know Akio right?"

"What's he got to do with this?"

"Just listen to me!"

"Yes I know him! He's that asshole who Sabrina hooked up with to cheat on me, explains why him and Akari are siblings.. They're both awful.", I uttered as I sprinted in the game, parkouring on random blocks.

"Well you're not gonna be happy hearing this.", Nick paused again. I can feel how he's afraid to tell me, is it that bad?

"He's George's childhood friend.."