S2 Chapter 23: Goodbye

George POV

Someone yelled my name from a far, who was that? Maybe it's a different George.

"GEORGE! NO, LET ME IN!", the guy screamed again. The longer his voice replayed in my head, the quicker I realised who it was. I took a glance and I see Clay with the guards! Oh no, did he really go here? How did he even know?!

He escaped the guards and as soon as our eyes met, he started running towards me.

"Clay?!"

"What?", my dad exclaimed with a confused tone in his voice.

Clay opened his arms and I jumped and hugged him around his neck while his hands were wrapped around my waist. I felt my dad's stare through my back.

"George.. Don't go please.", he cried.

"I'm sorry, I need to go."

"Oh, Clay.", dad uttered.

"Mr. Davidson.", Clay's arms slowly loosened, he stands beside me, the both of us facing my dad.

"It's fine. I'm sorry for acting like that Clay but we're still leaving."

Clay looks at me with a sorrowful look, he was shivering.

"Clay-", I faced him. He interrupted me by pressing his lips on mine. He didn't care that we were in an airport, he didn't care that my dad was infront of us.

His right hand was wrapped behind my neck, and the other pushing my back closer to him. Both of my hands were fondled on his cheeks. The kiss just became sweeter the longer our tongues danced with eachother. I didn't want it to end, but do I have another choice?

The speaker called our flight stopping our kiss. I gaze at him, his eyes were sad, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at my lips. He knew that I have to go.

"George.", he uttered like he was begging. I heard the pain in his voice and I don't like it. I don't like seeing hin sad.

"George we have to go.", dad whispered.

"Clay, I love you. I promise that I will always look up to the moon. Thank you for making me happy for a long period of time.", I caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"Don't say that baby, we'll meet again! I promise I'll be there for you, soon."

"You're not sure."

"I'm sure! I promised!", Clay cried.

"I love you Clay.", I looked down.

"I love you so much more baby, take care of yourself alright?", he grabs my chin and lifts my head up.

"Can you do me a favor?"

Clay's eyes widened.

"Please forget about me Clay, I love you but you have to let go. I know it's hard but-", I turned around.

"What are you saying?! I can't do that!", Clay yelled in a worried tone

"George we'll miss our flight.", my dad interrupts us the second time.

"Please, Clay.."

"No, whatever you say–", he sighed. "–I won't, and you know I can't.", I turn back around to face him.

"Clay please!", he just stared at me, he got redder and I saw how tears started to form from his eyes.

"Let's go.", dad says as he grabbed me by the wrist.

"Goodbye, Clay."

"I'm not saying good bye, I still have faith on us."

I turned around once again, I sighed. I looked back at him, trying to hold my tears.