Chapter 13: Brothers

George POV

"George? You know eachother?", my dad asked. We don't just know eachother, we have more than that.

"Uhh–", I was frozen. I was scared, shocked, everything.

"Oh, yes Mr. Davidson. We go to the same college.", Clay helped me, he gave my father a grin.

"Oh, so you're George?", Clay's mum asked. I can't believe this..

"Yes, nice to meet you uh- Clay's mum."

"You can call me mom, only if you like. Take a seat!", fuck. She's so nice, oh my God I hate this so much.

The only seat available was beside Clay, I sat beside him. I took my phone out and Clay texted me.

what the hell?!

Are we really going to text when we're literally sitting right next eachother? Ugh, what other way could we even use so we can talk privately?

oh no.. did you know this?

no! when i arrived my mom just introduced me to Mr. Davidson then he sounded british so i immediately thought of you! and i was right. just his surname was a bit suspicious.

ugh i hate this

me too

everything just wants us apart

dont say that

"How did you guys meet?", her mom asked.

"We're roommates..", I answered as I looked at him nervously, we both were.

"Well that's good! It's easier that you guys are friends, you're going to be brothers!", my dad happily uttered.

"WHAT?!", Clay and I exclaimed. I was shaking. I wanted to cry, but Clay comforted me. He places his hand on my thigh as I breathe.

"What's wrong?", dad asked.

"It's just- a bit.. overwhelming.", I said as Clay massaged my thigh.

"Oh well, you'll get used to it. Is this alright for the both of you?", dad exclaimed as he holds her hand. I wanna throw up.

"Uhm..", Clay and I stared at eachother.

"Mom, Mr. Davidson? Can I talk to George for a minute?"

"Of course, take your time.", dad says.

Clay pulls me outside and drags me to the back of the restaurant. I bursted into tears, I couldn't hold it any longer. Clay wraps his arms around me as he rubbed my back.

"Clay, I don't– I just- I wanna go home.. I wish I never went here.", I whimpered.

"George.. We can still be together even–"

"No! I am tired of this Clay! You know I have feelings for you, I know you know! ", I sniffled. "–and it's hard for me that we have to fucking keep this for 4 months straight!", anger and my feelings consumed me. I just want to be with Clay, is that too much to ask? I have never fallen inlove, is this how it is?

"You, what?", oh no.. I said it again.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm nothing to you but I already love you Clay. That's why it's so hard for me for keeping this.", I sobbed.

"I–"

I hugged him tight, my hands gripping the cloth of his turtle neck at his back.

"I'm tired too.. I love you more."