2: Lisa's World

Lisa's POV

My high school is messed up.

I feel as if all the people in my year and the rest of the school decided to gather together in one place and talk about ways to make me the outcast. All of them hate me, as if I did something bad to them. I haven't even talked to any of them, yet they all want to see me fail. I guess there is only one person I can blame.

And that is me.

I have made sure to not talk much with people and only use them for one purpose. Fuck them. That is it. I see no other purpose for me to make acquaintance with my fellow classmates. Some are just too good-looking to become my friends and others are just far too good in bed to be some people I know. My mother would have been disappointed, if she knew this is how I turned out.

But who cares what she thinks. She is too busy being locked in Woods Women's Prison for 2 years now. She is going to stay in there until the day she dies. Something tells me that I should be sad about this, but I just can't be bothered. She has made my life a living hell.

I am glad people don't know about my home life, or else I would think that is the reason why they won't care about me. I eat lunch alone and whenever we have to do group projects for a class, I always stay alone or work with the teacher. No one wants to be seen with me, not even people who are considered losers in this school.

These were supposed to be the best four years of my life, but I have already reached my limit. I see no interest in continuing to pretend to be happy and enjoy school. I once had a source of happiness, but that went away too soon and left me broken for ages.

I had a boyfriend, a long time ago, back in freshman year.

He was a year older.

A popular, well known guy.

He didn't want people to find out about us and I had to keep our relationship on the down low. He would buy me flowers and tell me he loved me. Kiss my neck and fuck me like there is no tomorrow. I thought I was living a dream, because he was perfect and I wasn't. Yet he said he only wanted me.

Everything was wonderful, until he started to become distant. I would call him and his mother would pick up to tell me that he was busy. Whenever I saw him, it would only last for a couple of minutes, and out of nowhere, he only wanted to do anal with me. Always finding ways to fuck me without having to look at me.

I couldn't hide what I was feeling and told someone that I thought I could trust. That bitch, instead of helping me, she told the whole school about us and he broke up with me.

I thought that was the worst thing that could have happened, but there was more to come.

He had another girlfriend. She was from a different school and she was told by people that I was the one who hit on her boyfriend and that I tried to rape him. She confronted me on my way home and beat me up hard. I thought I was going to die until I woke up in the hospital.

After him, I never fell in love again and decided to not get attached by anyone ever again.

That was until I transferred to West Woods High and laid eyes on her.

I have never met anyone as beautiful as her. Never in my life have I ever been attracted to girls, but when I saw her, by the lockers, surrounded by a bunch of people, my heart started to race fast without my permission. It knew that what I was looking at, was soon to be the person who would steal my heart forever.

She is popular. I tend to have an attraction to popular people, don't I?

She is interesting and funny, but because I don't matter in this school as well, she didn't pay attention to me. In fact, she hates me, alongside with her boyfriend and her friends or minions.

Jennie Kim.

I remember when I first masturbated to a picture of hers. She was wearing her bikini, her hair was wet and there was a huge smile on her face. She looked effortlessly beautiful and she made me cum in seconds.

I wanted to touch her and love her, but she never showed interest, so I kept my admiration for her under wraps and never acted upon my feelings.

On Monday morning, when I arrived at school, I had people looking at me and whispering shit about me as always, but I didn't care, because I only noticed Jennie. She seemed to be wearing new clothes. She looked pretty charming. I bet she looks better naked.

I walked towards my locker, which happens to be next to hers, and opened it to place my books inside. I could feel people staring at me but I only wanted to stare at her. She is all that matters. Her friends stepped away from me, as if I was virus or a deadly disease. When I shut the door of my locker, I looked at Jennie and checked her out, shamelessly. I had to bite my lower lip, to control myself from pushing her against the locker and kissing her.

As I looked her in the eyes, I couldn't stop wondering what was going on inside that head of hers. I focused only on her, because no one else in this school was worth it. She is driving me insane.

Wanting to keep the suspense alive, I winked at her and left her speechless by the lockers. I loved how shocked she was.

I look forward to shock her again in the nearest future.