11: Park Chaeyoung

Park Chaeyoung.

Park Chaeyoung.

Park Chaeyoung.

That name appeared inside of Lisa's mind, whenever she blinked. A goddess-like creature was new in West Wood, and somehow, Lisa didn't know about her existence. Of course she is no Jennie Kim, but she was Park Chaeyoung. Someone who knew nothing about Lisa or how unpopular she was in the school. Chaeyoung didn't know how hated Lisa was, which would help her make a new friend without influence from outsiders.

Lisa must have been heavily distracted, because Jennie had been trying to catch her attention since Bio class started. "Hey! Bonehead! Hey!" Jennie yelled, with the whole class looking at her. Lisa shook her head and stared at Jennie. Somehow, looking at her didn't hurt as much as Lisa expected.

"Sorry, I was distracted. What were you saying?" Lisa asked trying to seem unfazed by what Jennie did to her in the morning. Suddenly her mind was no longer focus now what went down during the honey incident, but what happened afterwards.

Park Chaeyoung.

"Have you guys seen the new girl?" Irene asked distracting herself from her partner. Joy and Jennie looked at her confused, while Sana nodded her head, Jungkook raised his eyebrow remembering the girl he saw in the principal's office, and Lisa sat there still, worried Irene was going to say something bad about her.

"Seen the new girl? I already know everything about her." Sana stated and Lisa rolled her eyes. Not only Sana slept around, something she had in common with Lisa, but she also ended up knowing everything about everyone. Lisa is surprised that Sana hasn't found out that Jennie rode Lisa's hand in a corner in the library.

"What about her?" Jungkook asked seeming intrigued. Jennie side eyed him, feeling uncomfortable that he was interested in what Sana had to say about the new girl. Maybe this situation was making Jennie question herself if she made the right choice.

"Her name is Park Chaeyoung." All eyes laid on Lisa when she opened her mouth. Everyone else didn't bother to pay attention to her anymore, but Jennie felt out of place. Did Jungkook and Lisa cared about the new girl, more than they did about her?

"Thanks for spoiling Miss I-never-mind-my-business. Her name is Park Chaeyoung. She was born in Australia. Her father is the senator of Rock Hills and she is incredibly rich and smart. She has won academic awards all over the country and had many offers to high status colleges, but she gave up on them once she moved here. She was the captain of the female basketball team in Rock Hills. She's bisexual and had both girls and boys pining after her." Sana said and everyone was shocked how much information she already had about the new girl.

"Wow, she arrived today and you already have like a mini-biography on her. You are quick girl." Irene said to Sana in a congratulatory tone. Jennie was already annoyed with the talk about the new girl. She hated when her "friends" talked about someone she didn't know.

"I also found out that her last relationship was with Kim Seokjin." Irene gasped loudly when she heard the name Kim Seokjin.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked and Irene looked like him as if he was stupid.

"Kim Seokjin is the son of a multimillionaire. Jin is bound to inherit all of that when he becomes 24 years old. Chaeyoung sure knows how to pick them." Irene commented and Joy slammed her hands on the table.

"Can you all just shut up about the new girl? We should be preparing for our experiment on DNA samples." She said and looked at Jennie, who thanked her with smiling eyes. Joy noticed who annoyed her best friend became with the talk about Chaeyoung.

When they all settled down, Ms Tiffany called their attention. Everyone's eyes unglued from their work, once they looked up to Ms Tiffany, only to find a beautiful goddess standing next to her. "Class, this is your new classmate. She moved from Rock Hills, and she will be joining us for the next 2 years. Make her feel welcomed." Everyone in the class clapped, besides Jennie.

There were some boys who howled, while many girls started commenting about Chaeyoung's clothes and stature. Jennie even heard some girls saying Chaeyoung was like a upgraded version of Jennie and that she would soon rule the school.

Chaeyoung walked towards the back of the classroom, where she found Lisa. "Hey Lisa!" Chaeyoung greeted her and everyone looked at Lisa, surprised at how the new girl already knew her name. Chaeyoung approached Lisa and sat next to her on the empty chair.

"Hi. Welcome to Biology 101." Lisa said to her and Chaeyoung smiled at her. Jennie had a bitter taste at the tip of her tongue. It was like, all people wanted to talk about and talk to was the new girl. Joy was very aware of the stressful aura that was surrounding Jennie.

"Gosh, you guys are so noisy. Some of us are trying to study." She said and everyone shut their mouths. Joy knew when to boss around and when to follow orders. Jennie thanked her best friend once again, with a shy smile.

Jennie was acting spoiled, but she wasn't aware how apparent her annoyance with the new girl was, until Chaeyoung asked Lisa to sit down and proceed to saying: "Unless your partner doesn't want me to sit here, since she is giving me that look." Jennie looked at Chaeyoung and sported a fake smile.

"You may sit down, class was getting boring anyway. This will be a great opportunity to get to know the new girl." Jennie responded, crossing her arms, not bothering with her work. Lisa stared at Jennie, confused.

Even annoyed, to Lisa's eyes, Jennie was adorable. She looked like a spoiled child, who didn't get her candy. Lisa sensed that Jennie did not seem to like Chaeyoung. Lisa just didn't know why.