10: Things Can't/Won't Change

Jennie was lying down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. After a long day at work, she was finally on her bed, where she belonged. She opened her window to allow the fresh air to come through. Her skin felt smooth, once the air was blowing through the window. Ella was at a friend's house, her parents were having dinner with a couple of old high school friends, so Jennie would have the room all for herself.

But unfortunately, she was entirely alone. Physically, yes, she was the only member of her family, at home right now, but emotionally, there were two people constantly invading her thoughts.

How was she supposed to tell Jungkook of what happened in the Library? Worse, how is she supposed to work with Lisa after what happened in the library?

All of her new problems were leading to this conflict inside of her. Jennie couldn't deny, as much as she wanted to. What Lisa did to her, what she made her feel, it was new to Jennie. The way Lisa held her close, not wanting to let go, that became an emotional attachment. Jennie wanted more but she couldn't have more. She was worried that she wouldn't be able to stop.

Unconscious of what she was doing, Jennie suddenly felt her hand slip inside her panties, rubbing her crotch softly, as she imagined Jungkook kissing her lips and then moving further down to her stomach. Jennie tilted her head, closing her eyes, imagining Jungkook plant kisses all over her body. He was making her squirm under his imaginary touch.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself seeing Lisa kiss her, while brushing her hair out of her face. Jennie imagined Lisa kissing her cheek and making small circles with her index finger on Jennie's stomach. Lisa kept whispering sweet words that made Jennie reach her climax. The way that Lisa smiled at her made Jennie wish she was with Lisa in reality.

Afterwards, Jennie sighed out of frustration. How was she going to survive knowing that what she felt for Lisa was different than what she felt for Jungkook?

Nevertheless, Jennie decided to follow what she knew it was the right choice. Being true to herself, Jennie was sure of what she had to do.

***

Lisa was on the phone with someone when she entered the school. Usually she pays attention to how people were looking at her, but today she was far too focused on the other end of the line. "I want my parents to go screw themselves. Once I get the emancipation that I want, we should move forward with my plan. I, too, know how to deal with business."

She walked past Sana and Irene who were gossiping about her. When Lisa saw Jennie, she almost dropped the phone. "Hello? Manoban, are you still there?" The person she was speaking to asked her, since Lisa wasn't responding for a while.

Her focus was on Jennie's body pressed against Jungkook's, as their lips swapped spit, in front of everyone. Lisa felt a sinking feeling inside of her, as if what she was looking at was wrong. Everything seemed wrong. "I have to go." She said through the phone and swallowed a ball of spit. She hanged up the phone and placed it on her back pocket.

Why next to my locker?? God give me strength, Lisa thought to herself. She walked towards her locker and was face to face with the "happy couple". "May I use my locker, please? You two are blocking my way." She told them and Jungkook stepped aside, placing his hands in his pocket, while eyeing Lisa down.

Jennie stepped backward, as Lisa passed in front of her to open her locker. Jennie stepped a little bit further, to give Lisa enough space. When Lisa unlocked the locker door and opened it, honey fell from the top and onto her head. People who were just minding their business, stopped to laugh at Lisa with her hair covered in honey. "What the fuck?"

"Oops." Lisa heard Jennie laughing behind her. She gripped the door of her locker and closed it aggressively. Lisa turned around and looked at Jennie, with an angry smile.

"You did this?" Lisa asked and Jennie shrug her shoulders and averted her attention to her neatly done nails.

"I may be guilty, but I may not be guilty. Who knows? This is who I am. I'm a bitch, bio partner. Get used to it." Jennie told her, but only Lisa understood what Jennie was doing.

This is what she has decided. To not give in to Lisa and keep her pathetic life of queen bee. Lisa would have made her happy, but now Jennie would never know. Lisa wanted to cry, but not because she was dripping honey from her head, but because Jennie was rejecting her. Rejecting them. Sure, all they shared was a couple of horny, tension filled glares and an intense encounter in the library, but still, Lisa thought Jennie would want to be with her.

"Fine, I get the message. You could have used words instead of being a major cunt." Lisa said to Jennie and walked away towards the locker room. Jennie could feel the guilt burning up inside of her, but she chose to ignore it. In her mind, she was making the right choice.

Lisa rushed past the main office, when she bumped against someone and her body slammed against the floor. She was already feeling like shit and right now, things had gotten worse. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" When Lisa heard the person she bumped against, ask her that, tears started flowing out of her.

"No I'm not." She said hating herself for crying in front of a complete stranger.

"Don't worry. You were probably having a bad morning and I just made things worse by asking if you are okay. I promise not to do it again." The girl joked and Lisa laughed at herself, sitting on the floor like a little child.

"Sorry." She apologized, feeling pathetic.

"Let me help you up." The girl extended her hand and Lisa took it. She stood up and for the first time, she was face to face with the girl that bumped against her.

"Thank you." Lisa thanked shyly smiling at the girl.

"No problem. I'm new here." The girl said and Lisa eyed her from head to toe. Tall, brown eyes, blonde hair, pale skin, chubby cheeks, thin waist, and marvelous legs. This girl looked like she came out of a Vogue photoshoot.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lisa Manoban." Lisa said, shaking the girl's hand.

"You too. I'm Park Chaeyoung." The blonde girl said, and Lisa smiled at her.