13: Hit By Reality

Jennie walked into Biology class feeling extremely tired, it has been a week since she fought with Irene and found out that she is in love with Lisa. For a time now, she knew there was something different between the way that she felt for Jungkook and for Lisa. She was comfortable with Jungkook, her first serious boyfriend, but with Lisa, it was a feeling that she has never experienced before. A love to live for.

She wasn't even focusing on things surrounding her that much. Jennie was wearing not-so fashionable clothes, and her appearance lacked a great amount of make up. She was up all night thinking of ways she could face her partner in biology, after making the discovery of her life.

Much to her disappointment, Jennie found Chaeyoung and Lisa sitting together and chatting away. They have grown closer after a couple of days of hanging out and Jennie felt like trash. She could've had Lisa if she waa brave enough to admit it, but she let her go.

Jennie sat down and she placed her head on the table. Sana arrived with Joy and the two were talking about a tv show they watched together during the weekend. "Morning, sunshine." Joy greeted, kissing the top of Jennie's head. Jennie raised her hand and waved at Joy, wherever she was.

"Listen, girls, it has been a while since we all went out together. How about tonight we go to Fred's Diner, and have some fun. You, me, Jungkook and even Irene." Sana suggested and Jennie lifted her head. She hasn't spoke with Irene for a while and she was actually missing her.

"I don't think Irene wants to be near me." Jennie commented taking out her books out of her backpack. She placed them on the desk and her head turned towards Lisa, slightly, not to be caught staring.

Lisa was hugging Chaeyoung and laughing out loud. She was never this excited to come to school. Lisa sensed that there was someone looking at her, and she knew it would be a waste to roam the class, because she already knew who it was. Lisa locked her eyes with Jennie's and the latter turned away quickly.

"You alright?" Chaeyoung asked noticing that Lisa was intensely staring at someone or something for a while.

"Fine." Lisa lied. She has been watching Jennie the past week and this week. She was different, something about her was not the same. She shook her head not wanting to overthink and continued her conversation with Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, even if Irene doesn't want to see you, she wants to see us. So we should all be civil during one night." Sana argued and at the same time Irene was at the door giving Jackson a goodbye kiss and coming inside the room. "Irene!" Sana called for her.

"Hey." She greeted Sana and smiling at Joy. As her eyes met Jennie's, the smile on her face faded away. She didn't want to get a sick in the morning.

"We were thinking some burgers and drinks in Fred's Burger. Tonight. You can even bring Jackson if you want." Sana said and Jennie gave her a death glare. The last thing she needs is for Jackson and Irene to act lovey dovey with each other.

"That's fine by me. Ask little miss Princess over there." Irene said, motioning towards Jennie, who now had given up on arguing with anyone today.

"I'm fine with that. Since you two won't last long, I hope you have some last memories together." Jennie responded and Irene rolled her eyes and walked towards her seat.

Sana turned towards Chaeyoung and Lisa and waved her hands in the air. "Hey Chaeyoung. Do you wanna come to Fred's Diner tonight?" Sana asked and Jennie sighed out of frustration.

"Are you going to invite the whole damn school to Fred's Diner?" Jennie asked rhetorically, annoyed that she will have to be with Irene, Jackson and now, even Chaeyoung in one of her favourite places in the whole world.

"That's fine by me. But I only go where Lisa goes." Chaeyoung replied and Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Great, Sana, why don't you go outside and shout out to everyone and invite all of them to Fred's Diner? I think it is much easier this way." Jennie told her and Sana gave Jennie a weird look.

"Be careful, Sana, you might be the next one to leave the group." Irene said from across the room. Jennie slammed her hands on the desk and people started paying attention to what was happening between the girls.

"You sure have a lot to say, now that you are a lone wolf, right, Irene? Why don't you just mind your own business, while we deal with ours? Okay? Good." Jennie said to her and Irene flipped her the middle finger. "You are a bigger bitch than I thought."

"Jennie, what is going on with you these days?" Joy asked placing her hand on Jennie's shoulder. Jennie brushed her off and sighed out loud again, standing up from her seat. She was about done with everything.

"What's the matter, princess? Leaving already? Class hasn't even started." Irene said not even looking at Jennie.

"Jennie, how about you sit down before Ms Tiffany walks in?" Sana suggested, but Jennie was already making her way towards Irene's seat. A classmate of theirs, Jisoo, stopped her midway.

"I think you should go back to your seat, Jennie." Jisoo said, standing in front of Jennie, stopping her from attacking Irene.

"I agree with her." Said another one of their classmate, Taehyung, who was standing next to Jisoo.

"Get the fuck away from me. You are not even part of this story." She said brushing past them and pushing Irene, who fell onto the ground. "Fucking bitch!" Jennie yelled and she started slapping Irene.

"FIGHT!" Someone in the classroom yelled and some students outside of the classroom were getting inside the biology class, where the fight was happening. Some of the students were even taking out their phones to start recording what was happening.

Sana and Joy rushed out of their seats, and Lisa and Chaeyoung did the same. The four girls went over to Irene and Jennie, who were not hitting each other with punches and kicks. Irene was pulling Jennie's hair and slapping her face, while Jennie was biting Irene's shoulder. Jisoo and Taehyung tried to stop them as well, trying to separate the two girls.

"I never liked you, you pathetic whore!" Irene yelled and slapped Jennie across the face.

"I hate you. And I hate your face!" Jennie said it back and scratched Irene's face with her nails. The two kept hitting each other, when Jungkook walked in and was in shock to what he saw.

Jisoo and Taehyung were struggling to hold onto Jennie and Irene, Sana was crying and Joy was trying her hardest not to laugh, Lisa was helping Jisoo grab Jennie and Chaeyoung was helping Taehyung grab Irene. It was a huge mess.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY CLASSROOM?" Ms Tiffany yelled and the fight stopped. Jennie had her hand on Irene's hair and Irene was holding onto Jennie's shirt, Chaeyoung was holding onto Taehyung's waist, who was holding Irene's legs, while Lisa was holding onto Jisoo's shoulders, who had her hands on Jennie's waist. Sana was on the floor trying to stop crying and Joy covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud.

"Sana, Joy, Irene, Jennie, Jisoo, Taehyung, Chaeyoung and Lisa, all of you, detention after school! You too, Jungkook!" Ms Tiffany said it out of stress and she looked at the people who didn't belong in her classroom. "All of the people not in my class, get the hell out!!" She yelled and people started running away.

"But I did nothing." Jungkook whispered, as the class started to settle down. Ms Tiffany was done with how everyone behaved, and she was disappointed that Lisa was involved.