29: Going Home

"We should stop, or else my mother might walk in on us." Jennie kept saying in between giggles, as Lisa slid her hands underneath her blouse and poked her stomach. The two of them were inside Jennie's room, in the darkness, under the bed covers. Jennie invited Lisa over to enjoy the start of their holidays and the two of them were home alone. Jennie was scared her mother would come in and find them on the bed. Jennie was glad that Ella no longer shared a room with her and that today she would arrive late.

"I can't. I love touching you." Lisa teased pulling Jennie's blouse over her head and kissing her lips passionately. Jennie still felt guilty that the two of them haven't talked about the fight but she knew Lisa didn't want to. Jennie was aware that Lisa's relationship experiences were limited, that is why she understood Lisa's need to avoid conversation.

Lisa removed Jennie's bra and brought her head down to suck one of her nipples. Jennie couldn't stop laughing at how ticklish Lisa's tongue felt against her skin. "I want your tongue inside me." Jennie whispered to Lisa, who looked up at her and saw Jennie biting her index finger. Lisa moved her hand towards the in between of Jennie's legs.

Teasing Jennie was one of Lisa's favourite things to do in the world. Another one of those things was fucking the sense out of Jennie. Lisa's mouth slobbered all over Jennie's breast, before kissing those red lips again.

"You want me? All you have to do is say so." Lisa whispered, while her hand softly drew circles on Jennie's inner thigh. The Thai girl really wanted to press her fingers further up, but she wanted to hear Jennie tell her that she wants her.

"I...want you." Jennie breathed out as Lisa's fingers found their way towards her panties. Lisa pulled them down and rubbed against Jennie's crotch, while her mouth kissed Jennie's stomach. Lisa was making her way down towards Jennie's core. She wanted to make Jennie come as fast as possible and all she needed was her tongue inside of Jennie. "Quick! Stop teasing me." Jennie moaned, feeling Lisa's kisses approaching her entrance.

"Shush." Lisa whispered reaching Jennie's crotch and licking the labia first, before her tongue was inserted in the entrance. Jennie arched her back at the pace that Lisa was taking, she could feel herself coming way faster than she thought. Lisa has been teasing her since the beginning and Jennie could feel the moans taking over her body.

"What the hell?!" Lisa lifted her head up from Jennie's core and looked at Jennie underneath the cover. Ella turned the lights on and Jennie peeked her head out of the covers and looked at Ella with anger. She didn't know her sister would arrive any time soon.

"Why are you walking into my room without knocking?!" Jennie yelled at her and Lisa didn't know if she should appear and say hello, or just bury her face on Jennie again.

"I forgot, okay? I need some A4 paper and I know you have them here. Can I have some?" Ella asked and Jennie rolled her eyes, still holding onto the covers. When Lisa knew she wouldn't get out of there anytime soon, she decided to finish the job.

"It's over the-" Jennie was cut off when Lisa's tongue was suddenly inside of her again. She was thankful that her covers were big enough to hide Lisa's slim body. Jennie opened her eyes wide, while Ella looked at her weirdly.

"I don't have much time! Where is it?" Ella questioned her, looking around.

Jennie squeezed her eyes shut, feeling the moans forcing their way out of her throat. "O-over th-there." Jennie told her, pointing towards the side of the desk. Ella reached for the pile of A4 paper and took a couple of them.

Before heading out of the bedroom, she looked at Jennie and shook her head. "I know you're in there, Lisa. You two have fun." She shouted out and rushed out of the bedroom before Jennie could chase her out. Lisa pulled her tongue out of Jennie, as she stumbled backwards and out of the bed.