41: The Truth About Chahee

"I'm going to kill that bitch the moment we arrive at school!" Lisa grumbled, every step she took was with full force, and not even Chaeyoung could calm her down. Lisa was still outraged with everything that Wendy told them yesterday. If it wasn't for Chaeyoung, who suggested Lisa to go home and think about a solution, Lisa would have looked up Chahee's address and go over there to beat the life out of her.

"You won't kill her, because you already killed her yesterday." Irene joked and Lisa stared at her, smoke almost coming out of her ears. Irene put her hands up, in a surrender pose and Lisa kept walking through the school halls. Irene heard everything from Chaeyoung this morning and as mad as she was, she was not in the mood to watch another fight on her Facebook. "Anyway, I've always said she was a bitch. I'm glad to find out that even in this mess, I am always right."

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked when Lisa arrived by her locker and almost ripped the door off. "Are you alright? What are you doing?" He questioned her, as Lisa had grabbed her backpack and threw it inside of the locker. Jungkook held onto her shoulder and tried to call her attention. He didn't think that the stress would do any good to Lisa, who had been a hot mess lately.

"If I were you, I wouldn't annoy her today." Chaeyoung suggested, leaning against the lockers. Her attention drifted from Lisa and Jungkook, towards Wendy, who had just walked into school, with two other girls behind them. They were approaching them and Chaeyoung called Lisa's attention. "Wendy is here."

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Jungkook asked and Lisa sighed out, frustrated that she would have to explain everything. Although Wendy was the one that told her, she still wanted to talk about it, because her anger won't just go away with punching Chahee on the face, but talking could be a big help. "But please calm down first. You are so aggressive lately."

"She's aggressive with a reason." Wendy said, coming for Lisa's rescue, not that she needed one anyway.

"And who are you and since when do you go to this school?" Jungkook questioned Wendy, eyeing her up and down and wondering if they ever met each other.

"For your information, I am Wendy and we have been classmates for a really long time, ever since 4th grade." Wendy told Jungkook, who was in shock with the revelation. He still frowned as he looked at Wendy.

"If you say you have been a classmate of mine for a really long time, how come I never saw you around?" Jungkook asked her and Lisa stared at Wendy, hoping to hear an explanation as well. The only time she has ever seen her was during Jennie's dance audition. But never again, until yesterday.

"I've always been here. It's just that you guys are so involved on your own stories and dramas, you never notice the other students." Wendy stated with an eyeroll and Jungkook nodded his head in understanding. He totally got what Wendy meant. "Anyway, I have the two other girls with me and we want to know what you want to do with the information I gave you yesterday."

"What information?" Jungkook asked, feeling like he was the only one stuck in oblivion. Irene and Chaeyoung were looking at Lisa, waiting for her to respond, and Wendy was doing the same. Jungkook stared at Lisa and held onto her arm, completely worried. "You are not going to get yourself in trouble, right?"

"No. Listen I am thinking of confronting Chahee during lunch time today. But no fighting this time. I need to expose her, for the shitty person she is, but I don't want to involve violence. I know I've been very aggressive lately, and I am working on it. But for now, I will just talk to her until she confesses everything and gets herself expelled." Lisa explained and Irene thought back for a moment.

"That's right, weren't you suspended or something like that?" Irene asked, using a very sarcastic tone. Lisa shrugged her shoulders, showing her lack of care about what the school has to say.