Pain~ story about Jacquelynn,Kaleeyha, my father,

I Know How dead I am inside How worthless I feel I know how I Look into the mirror and Hate what I see I'm done I've had enough "Looks at My Exs Kaleeyha and Jacquelynn" YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M SCARED OF?I'M SCARED OF EVERYTHING I'M SCARED TO MOVE I'M SCARED TO BREATH I'M SCARED TO TOUCH YOU" *I look down and cried* You made me love you you made  me let you in then YOU FUCKING DIE IN MY ARMS It doesn't matter what I do no matter what I choose I'M WHAT'S WRONG! there's nothing I can do about it so I'm not If I'm not hurting myself I'm hurting everyone around me there's nothing I can do about it I'm I-I'M BROKEN! I was so alone and I owe you so much I don't know what to say *Looks at My Father" "SAY IT'S OUR FAULT" *my siblings watching me and my father in fear* "SAY WE FAILED YOU!" *sits down alone at a lake* How do you keep going? when the worst thing has happened what do you have to change? inside to survive? who do You have to become *Stares down at my Step mother with hatred* "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING? YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING! YOU DID NOTHING! one more thing one more miracle for me don't be dead... I really don't see a reason for trying or for talking or for breathing I'm just done" *Looks at the sky strongly and with courage"

..I-I'm fine"...