Pain~ Story about Kaleeyha

Maybe it's a little depressing to think that my vision of a perfect world is actually so messed up but i think it means that I don't really understand what perfect is *me cuddled up with Kaleeyha smiling a bit*  "People think depression is sadness people think Depression is crying People think depression is dressing in black, but people are wrong. depression is the constant feeling of being numb. *Kaleeyha holding me so close that i could feel her heart beat* Being numb to emotions being numb to life. you wake up in the morning just to go back to bed again. When you are depressed, life is to long. *Hugging Kaleeyha and watching her walk away to class*  Depression is a Physical illness, like bleeding from a wound that won't close. you cannot fix it, it doesn't heal.'' *sitting alone looking at myself in a reflection* Depression Exist without you knowing it, even denying it, it is not a illusion. you don't even know you're in it. it takes awhile before you realize it.'' *Looking at the cuts on my arms* I'm the girl nobody knows until She commits suicide then suddenly everyone had a class with her.'' death comes to us all; we can only choose how to face it when it comes.'' "I can't eat and I can't sleep. I'm not doing well in terms of being a functional human, you know?" *Look at Kaleeyha who is walking towards me* Imagine smiling after a slap in the face. then think of doing it twenty-four hours a day.'' "Smiling has always been easier than explaining why You're sad.'' "People say I'm the life of the party Because I tell a Joke or two. Although I might be laughing loud and hearty, deep inside I'm blue. So take a good look at my face. You'll see my smile looks out of place if you look closer it's easy to trace the tracks of my tears.'' *knowing kaleeyha wouldn't see any of my scars*  "Sometimes you gotta pretend everything is ok.'' "Maybe I'd always been broken and dark inside.'' "No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel.'' *me sleeping in to 1:00 in the afternoon* "the Difference between you and me is that when you wake up, your nightmare ends.'' *remembering flashbacks of what happened to me in the past* "I Hate getting flashbacks from things that I don't want to remember.'' "Nothing is more depressing than the despite the fact of having it all but still feeling empty.'' 'the only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.'' "No one ever lacks a good reason for suicide.'' "sometimes i feel so alone in the world. a Tiny speck of nothing in a sea of Emptiness.'' *looks up at the sky with hope* "what you must understand about me is that I'm a deeply unhappy person.'' ''I'm so lost in my sadness that I have no Idea how Visible it is.'' "it's worth then it seems"  "I said I was "just tired'', But i Never told you what I was tired of" *me looking at Kaleeyha while she was looking at her phone*  "I don't speak about my problems Yes I don't Because they don't understand it they would never understand it.'' ''the world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in.'' "Everytime People ask me if I'm alright It's just a reminder that I'm not" "some of the most painful scars: are the ones that hurt me the most are the scars that can't be seen.'' "there are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.'' "It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late.'' *Looking at Kaleeyha when she left me broken for someone else* "it feels like everyone else is moving on with their lives while I'm stuck here in this hole that I can't climb out of.'' "And then something Invisible snapped inside her, and that which had come together commenced to fall apart.'' "trust is like a paper once it's Crumbled, it can never be perfect again.'' *Glares at Kaleeyha Angrily* "You were the most important person of my life and you ruined me.'' "People don't get what they Deserve. They just get what they get, and there's nothing any of us can do about it.'' "Black is not sadness. Bright colors are what depresses me. They're so... Empty. Black is Poetic. How do you Imagine a Poet? in a bright yellow Jacket? Probably not.'' *Looking after Kaleeyha with her new Bf* "from the moment we are born, we begin to die.''  "None are more Hopelessly enslaved than those who Falsely believe they are free.''  "To forgive is to set the Prisoner free, and to Discover the Prisoner was you.''  "you Never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.'' "when you wake up each morning, you can choose to be happy or choose to be sad. unless some terrible catastrophe has Occurred the night before, it is pretty much up to you. tomorrow morning when the sun shines through your window, choose to make it a happy day.

*Sighs and looks away from Kaleeyha and walks away down a dark path*