Darkness~ Just some dark things I want to get out

We Are all searching for someone whose Demons play well with ours Hell is something you carry around with you, not somewhere you go we all have Demons. *stares at my stepmother with hatred* I Just choose to feed mine Exactly! this is my hell, Bitch! I Make the rules They Wanna see me dead But Here I am, looking Like a God If fighting tells a Person's true Nature, Then No one Knows you Better then Me I am so tired, But I always find the Energy to sin true Evil is, above all things, seductive if you're allowing it, then don't complain about it Do not fear to lose what needs to be lost Love is strong, Lovely, Artistic Suicide Some people are Just born with tragedy in their blood This Version of me wasn't built overnight. this is an Experience. this is pain. this is insecurities. this is abuse. this is depression. I had to go through things to get to the level That I am right now I'm sorry that you weren't truly loved and that made you cruel this holy ground burns my feet The scariest thing about me is That I'm the result of a Happy childhood *Looks at Jacquelynn with Hatred* All the Memories come back. But She Never does I Begin to Understand why God died Heavy is the head that wears the crown Not yet Corpses, still we rot The only defense against fear is courage. Only the good die young you're gonna piss a lot of people when you start what is best for you The goal isn't to live forever. It is to create something that will live. *looks at Jacquelynn still* you Hurt me to bad, the pain lost its meaning You don't have to say I Love you. no one ever means it anyways without me realizing, you taught me a lot of things. Not only about life, but how it is Okay to feel special about someone some do drugs, others go for a run, but in the end,  we are all searching for that one tiny space, perhaps a hole that gives us shelter from the terrible reality of the world. You gotta train yourself to be stronger than your emotions, otherwise, you're gonna lose yourself everytime. I am to Insane to Explain? YOU are too normal to understand Your Future needs you, your past doesn't When we die, I Hope we become a part of the sky, so that every time it rains, we are everywhere we couldn't be when we were alive.

...Oh, Cruel fate..