Anger~ Story of my ex

*Looks at my Ex* "You Don't get to do that" I Growled at her "Okay, You don't get to tell me that you love me You don't get to tell me that you want me" I yelled "And You Just leave You can't tell me that you'll love me forever then fall in love with her so quickly You Don't Get to replace me like I'm nothing YOU CHOSE HER!" I snapped "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE ME!" *Starts crying* "You Loved her instead of me You barely even noticed me when she was around' *rolls eyes* "I'm sure she's great but I wished you chose me Don't say you're sorry because it doesn't really matter Because while you were chasing her I was falling apart waiting for you" *growls in pain* "I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!" *Starts to throw things* "Until I Had nothing left! I Chose Your happiness over mine  I Never Needed You Like I do Right now!" *looks down* "I Never hated you Like I do right now" "cause all You ever do is make me cry" *Starts crying again* "YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU AND THAT KILLED ME!" *looks into her eyes* "In a world where everything is falling apart I can't afford to be soft and I'm sorry if you think you know me but the person who knew you is long gone" *Looks into my own reflection* "I've turned everything off and I don't plan on turning it back on can you blame me? after all I'd rather feel nothing everything that use to hurt me is now just a sting i just watch as the phone rings and rings i feel like I'm floating and i just watch as time goes by and people move on" *looks up* "But I can't do that I can't move on I was never been the best at letting go but I can't wait either  Stop telling me that you love me and STOP making those damn promises That you won't keep and you break them it's not that easy don't pester don't tell me to get out of bed DON'T tell me to eat or drink or go outside because i won't stop telling me to smile because i can't AND STOP talking to me like I'm a child I don't know why I feel the way I do I don't have a clue but I know this It's a feeling that I've known for a very long time it's a feeling that I've grown comfortable with it's a relationship it's a relationship that I'm trapped in and there's no way out but to be honest with you it's like a tattoo I could try and get it removed but Ive been stuck with it for so long nobody really notices it so.. I Guess I'm in it for lifelong...