Pain~ story about me and Jacquelynn

''What did I do wrong?" *looking at Jacquelynn* "Why did you Leave me?" *starts crying* "W-why did you give up on us?" "You Know..... My sister told me to leave you" *looks down* "But, I didn't Cause I was thinking everything you said every promise you promised and I promised you was real but I was wrong I was thinking that this is just a test in our relationship It will end soon.... So I stayed.... I waited all those nights.. Although you weren't there.. and I would fall asleep waiting for you to Reply..... It was Okay... Because I Loved you... And I thought You loved me.... But I was wrong... I Just.... I didn't want to let you go..Even though I knew there was something wrong... I didn't want to admit it You made me REALLY HAPPY... So Happy... But... You're also the reason why I cry myself to sleep.... "what did I do wrong? Am I not worth fighting for? why Did you give up on us? why did you leave me? and that's not even the worst part... Even though I felt worthless.. I felt like I wasn't enough... It Became worse when you found her.. It wasn't too long after we broke up... AFTER YOU BROKE UP WITH ME... AFTER YOU LEFT ME!... You found her....Am I really not enough? That After us, after there was you and Me You didn't even need time to get over me..... or to move on..... You went straight to her What does she have that I don't? *chuckles ruefully* "It must be a lot if it took that fast... YOU broke my heart... Every piece of it that fell onto my feet... I just don't get why.... I Just wanted to be fought for.. I just wanted someone to be by my side.. I just wanted to be loved.... But you chose to let go.... and Until now, I'm the one who's hurting... and You're happy with someone else... And it sucks... Because I want it to stop... I want the pain to stop.... But I don't know how... Please stop the pain... Please...