thoughts~ Just something to get out of my head

Sunsets are proof that endings... can be Beautiful too. *looks at Jacquelynn* you told me that dreams can come true But *watches you leave me* you forgot to tell me Nightmares are dreams too It's hard to forget someone when you have given you so much to Remember At some point you need to Realise that some people can stay in your heart But Not in your life Sometimes we forget the most unbearable people have suffered from the most unbearable pasts. Life is too short to live the same day twice Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that is tired You don't even need a Gun You don't even need a Pill if you ever wanna die fall in love and you'll get killed if You're researching for that one person that will change your life Take a look at the mirror Suicide doesn't end the pain it just passes on to someone else People were created to be loved things were created to be used. the reason why the world is in chaos  is because things are being loved and people are being used. Beauty is a curse on the world. it keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are. You can't sell dreams to someone who has walked through nightmares meeting people, seeking for something being hurt. losing, and yet, I still believe in the Future. if the days won't allow us to see each other memories will. and if my eyes can't see you my heart will Never forget you  I'm standing alone in this world that keeps changing. but hiding away, my true self is fading! if my friends were to jump off from a bridge I wouldn't jump with them I would be at the bottom to catch them those who suffer the most pain will have beautiful hearts or will become heartless Never let your feelings get in the way of seeing things as they truly are it's painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go but more painful to ask someone to stay whenyou know they want to leave *looks at Kaleeyha* without you I feel broken, like I'm half of a whole I've got no hand to hold without you I feel torn like a sail in the storm without you I'm just a sad song *looks again at Jacquelynn* you Broke My heart But I still Love you with all the pieces You have become taller maybe that's because you don't look down anymore'' You trusted me so I'll trust you too. that's what being in a relationship means isn't it? if you doesn't have trust You have No business in being in a relationship without trust there is no love you'll never find the right one if you don't let go of the wrong one The truth is everyone is going to hurt you You just got to find the ones worth suffering for... Love never dies a Natural death it dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source it dies of blindness and errors and betrayal it dies of illness and wounds it dies of weariness, of withering, of tornishing. Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go Legends say, when you can't sleep at night it's because you're awake in someone else's dream the scars you can't see are the hardest to heal you're afraid to tell people how you feel because it will destroy them so you bury it deep inside yourself where it Destroys you there is so much pain whenever someone asks "are you Okay?" that for a moment someone saw your mask fade away That moment you realized you were Never Okay If you've got time to Fantasize about a beautiful ending why not live beautifully until the end Life asked death "Why do People Love me but hate you?" Death responded "Because  You are a Beautiful Lie  and I am a Painful truth''