Anger~ Story about me

I Have Completely and Officially Done Giving a Damn I'm so Done giving a damn about these people and they go and stab me in the damn back I've turned off my damn Humanity and I am not turning it back on, I'm done trying to care for these people and they just throw me away like trash I don't think so. I'm tired of everything and everyone I just want to give up on everything but apparently people say they love me and they need me but i don't believe what the hell they say I try to not care about these people but yet I always see myself helping these damn bastards every single time but when I need help they leave me out in the damn cold so what the hell should I do for others? all they going to do is do the same damn thing; everyday I get up and I'm like "acting like I give a shit about these people for how much hours for this place" but I don't why do I give a damn about these people I've lost Cameron I've lost Jacquelynn now I lost Caiden i already lost a lot of fucking people and i don't feel like being so close to these other people and then I lose them too I might need a damn reminder to not even trust these people and never to fall in love with another damn bastard again schools already getting up my ass same with these teachers and I'm must be out of my mind I'm just close to giving up Already on the fifth week of school and I'm already giving up but I need to stand up on my own two feet is what my grandmother is telling me I can't Cut I can't vape I can't even smoke and I'm already losing my mind I'll never let anyone ever see the good in me cause if they do they expect good and then I'll be taken advantage of. something lately drives me crazy right when I think of Jacquelynn and I am not giving up looking for her even if I have to get out of this state and hunting her down but ofc i don't hurt her but maybe her feelings. but yes if i turn off my humanity i won't be able to feel the pain anymore maybe I won't be Revengeshade Maybe I will still be Revengeheart still ha That would be so much better. I wish these people will stop trying to test my Patience I swear I can't do anything cause first off I'm 18 and I can get into some trouble with people but It's so damn hard now a days to not try and fight with your enemies. things have been getting out of control for a while now which I can't exactly say but it was stupid and people here at school don't know how to do their jobs and don't know why I put up with these people but do I have to deal with this everyday? until summer break? Ughh I'm already getitng bored with these people it's unbelievable.